As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ACCSTROM #ad
Mil-Spec Type III, Nylon Paracord for Paracord Bracelet, 100ft, ACCSTROM 650lb Paracord Parachute Cord, Paracord Keychain, 100Feet. Olive Green, 50feet #adACCSTROM #ad
- It will be helpful to learn a couple handy survival knots. Durability : accstrom paracord is made from high quality nylon material. Each bundle includes carabiner for easy attachment options to hang backpacks, lights etc.
No matter what you want to use. Paracord 550 is such a great product. Accstrom paracord is worth your choice! It's extremely durable in the high temperature washing process when they have to use at the hospital.
Each strand have 3 yarns. Value for money : accstrom paracord is 5/32” about 4mm, with a 7 braided strands. The length of each bundle is sufficient as described.
Veratility : you can accstrom paracord to make paracord bracelets, paracord lanyards etc. Accstrom warranty :we promise lifetime warranty, unconditional refund. Sturdiness : accstrom paracord test strength is over 650lb. When you are camping outdoors, use paracord 550 for binding or outdoor travels, which is very stable and makes you at ease.
2. PARACORD PLANET #ad
1000 Feet, Black, Paracord Planet Nylon 7 Type III Strand Inner Core Paracord #adPARACORD PLANET #ad
- Paracord planet's 550 parachute rope is perfect for camping, self-defense tools, lanyards, for boy scout and girl scout troops, wrapping hatchets, hiking, necklaces or paracord coasters or cozies, making paracord projects like bracelets, on your boat, or tools, knives, crafting, it’s great to have at the lake, and much more!.
Made in the usa. Paracord planet's 550lb paracord is made in the US by certified US government contractors ensuring strength and durability.
Resistant to Environmental Factors and Harsh Conditions. With a 550 pound tensile strength, you can be sure to be prepared for anything.
Multi-purpose cord ready for whatever you need it for. 100% nylon sheath with 7 type iii twisted inner strands means this paracord will stand up to just about anything. Paracord planet is a us owned business and strives to supply you with the best and toughest cord you need for any situation! .
|Brand||PARACORD PLANET #ad|
|Manufacturer||Paracord Planet #ad|
|Part Number||1000 X PAR-BLACK-_SGT|
3. TOUGH-GRID #ad
Genuine Mil Spec Type IV 750lb Paracord Used by The US Military MIl-C-5040-H, Black, 200Ft., TOUGH-GRID 750lb Black Paracord / Parachute Cord, 100% Nylon #adTOUGH-GRID #ad
- Diameter measures 3/16 inch plus or minus 1/32 Inch; 100 Percent Nylon; 11 Inner Triple Strands. Packaged according to length: 50, 100, and 150 Footers Come Coiled in Bags; 200 Footers on Tubes.
Take it from our expert veterans, Change the Way You Camp, hike, and Survive; Made in the USA.500 and 1000 footers are wound on a spool; 1000 Footers May Come in up to 2 Non Spliced Sections. Perfect for sheltering in place, Hiking, Camping, Bug Out Bags, Vehicles, and Paracord Crafting.
|Warranty||100% Money-Back or Replacement Warranty|
4. TOUGH-GRID #ad
200Ft., 100% Nylon Mil-Spec Type III Paracord Used by The US Military, Camo Green, Great for Bracelets and Lanyards, TOUGH-GRID 550lb Camo Green Paracord/Parachute Cord #adTOUGH-GRID #ad
- Perfect for sheltering in place, Camping, Vehicles, Hiking, Bug Out Bags, and Paracord Crafting. Diameter measures 1/8 inch plus or minus 1/32 Inch; 100 Percent Nylon; 7 Inner Triple Strands. Packaged according to length: 50, 100, and 150 Footers Come Coiled in Bags; 200 Footers on Tubes.
500 and 1000 footers are wound on a spool; 1000 Footers May Come in up to 2 Non Spliced Sections. Take it from our expert veterans, change the Way You Camp, Hike, and Survive; Made in the USA.
|Warranty||100% Money-Back or Replacement Warranty|
5. lifesavertools #ad
Lifetime Exchange. 850 Black Paracord 100 Feet Test Strength @ 857.5 Stronger than 550 Paracord or 750 Paracord Weather & UV Resistant Made in the USA By a Certified Military Contractor #adlifesavertools #ad
- Only the best. Thanks! Excellent gift. This cord just might save your life. It's worth the extra couple bucks. High quality woven nylon exterior casing with 8 high "Tensile" strength twisted inner strands giving this cord an average breaking weight of 857.
8 lb. What will you use it for? Let us know. Made in the usa by a certified Military Contractor. Hundreds of uses around your home, hunting, put it in your car for emergancies, belts, Tool shed, crafts and camping.
Light & strong. We offer the best 850 paracord and a lifetime guarantee. Its our fault for not explaining. No flimsy plastic spool or expensive package just strong paracord.
This stuff is tough and we stand behind it 100%. If our paracord ever sun fades, dry or wet rots, we'll replace it for free. It's science. 100% lifetime exchange. Our 8 strong slim high "tensile" strength strands are stronger than 11 lower "Tensile" strength ones in 550 or 750 paracords. What determines a paracords strength is "Tensile" measurement not how many strands there are.
6. GEAR AID #ad
Black, , 50 ft, GEAR AID 325 Paracord and Carabiner, Utility Cord for Camping and Hiking #adGEAR AID #ad
- Fashion it into a survival bracelet, knife lanyard, paracord dog collar, or handle wrap. Use this versatile utility rope during hiking and hunting trips as a tent guyline or tie-down, or in an emergency as a sling or belt.
Available in black and nav green for a line that can easily be seen in the outdoors. Count on this 325 paracord made of 100% nylon that’s lightweight and durable, ideal for a 50 ft utility cord. Attach gear, food and bags on the paracord using the included carabiner to keep them high and dry.
|Brand||GEAR AID #ad|
|Manufacturer||GEAR AID #ad|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
7. WEREWOLVES #ad
Multiple Colors, 100 Feet Red, 50 feet, WEREWOLVES 550lb Paracord/Parachute Cord Type III 7 Strand, 100% Nylon Core and Shell #adWEREWOLVES #ad
- This rope does not emit skunky smell unlike other inferior ropes. Lifetime money back: if you are not satisfied with our paracord, we will send you a replacement or give you a full refund! We are proud of the quality of our paracord and we know you’ll love it.
100% nylon core and sheath, with 7 strands of inner core. And our paracord has a smooth texture that doesn’t fray with friction. You can keep this in a bug-out bag, garage, fishing boat, perimeter marking, crafting, shed, tool box, use as shoe laces, repairs, or use it for fishing line, sewing, in your home, hike pack, backpack, and more!.
The quality of our real 550 paracord exceeds your expectations.
Each strand have 3 yarns. All the tested ropes meet the standard of 550 lb parachute rope, 5/32” about 4 mm diameter parachute rope, in fact the tested average breaking strength exceeds 600 pounds! . Resistant to uv sunlight, dries quickly and does not rot or mildew. Werewolves 550 paracord is ideal for home, outdoors, emergency kits & more. This is why we back it with 100% Money Back Guarantee, to help you buy with confidence.
8. PARACORD PLANET #ad
PARACORD PLANET Mil-Spec Commercial Grade 550lb Type III Nylon Paracord Black, 50 feet #adPARACORD PLANET #ad
- Mil spec Commercial paracord. Made in the USA. 7 strand core tested to 550lb. 100% nylon. 5/32” diameter.
9. BENGKU #ad
100, BENGKU Outdoor Mil-SPEC 550lb Paracord/Parachute CordMIl-C-5040-H,100Feet Black #adBENGKU #ad
- The average tested breaking strength is 550 pounds！. Great for camping and hiking use. It is one kind of nylon rope. The paracord of diameter is 5/32” about 4mm, with a 7 Strand Inner-core. Each strand have 3 yarns. Multi-purpose: paracord is the perfect utility cord for home, paracord bracelet kit, camping, hiking and crafting projects.
From paracord bracelet, paracord lanyards to dog collars and belts. There is no limit to what you can use the Bengku Paracords for. Paracord is often called 550 paracord, 550 cord, paracord 550, parachute cord.
10. ust #ad
UST Heavy Duty Paracord, Black, 325 Pound, 50 feet #adust #ad
- 50 feet of heavy duty 325 utility cord made from 100 percent nylon; includes convenient carabiner. Use cord to rope up shelters, lanyards, zipper pulls, and create bracelets, lash gear together, handle wraps, and more.
Not suitable for climbing. Tease out core threads to use as fishing line, first aid, sewing thread, and more. Essential gear for camping, wilderness survival, hunting, backpacking, and more.
|Manufacturer||Battenfeld Technologies, Inc #ad|