As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Corro-Protec #ad
Electrical Anode Rod Made of Titanium, Stops Corrosion and Reduces Limescale, Corro-Protec™ Powered Anode Rod for Water Heater, 20-Year Warranty, Eliminates Rotten Egg/Sulfur Smell within 24 hours #adCorro-Protec #ad
- Warranty & quality – manufactured right here in canada, our hot water heater anode rod not only extends the life of your tank, but is backed by a 20-year warranty. Energy efficient design – by reducing mineral accumulation on the tank, it can help improve the water quality while reducing stress on the tank to reduce energy costs.
Permanent corrosion protection – designed to replace your 40-89-gallon water heater’s hex head anode rod, it can help defend against any level of water hardness.
Quick and easy installation – we’ve included an easy-to-follow paper and step-by-step online PDF instructions to make the installation process of your anode rod much easier. Say goodbye to odors – eliminate your water heater odor problem by removing the rotten egg smell caused by hydrogen sulfide with our advanced powered anode rod.
2. Eau #ad
44" Aluminum Zinc Anode Rod, Eau Get Rid of Rotten Egg Smelling Flexible Water Heater Anode Rod for GE, Reliance,Kenmore Water Heater Including 1-1/16" Hex Socket Tool and Teflon, Upgraded, Rheem #adEau #ad
- Replacement easily - anodes are designed to be easily and regularly replaced. Aluminum zinc anode rod kit - the best choice to extending service life of your water heater tank from corroding is replacing water rod! This water heater anode rod makes it simple with everything you need, Anode Rod, Teflon Sealing Tape and 1-1/16” chrome finished socket, all in one box.
Their only purpose is to decay instead of your water heater, then crack, fail and leak. Get rid of rotten egg smell - aluminum zinc Alloy sacrificial anode rod made of high-quality Aluminum Zinc Alloy that is key element for permanently eliminate rotten egg smell from water tank.
Fits - almost all water heaters including; a. O. Each part is less than 12 Inches allowing you to replace anode rods easily even in a narrow space.
Size - flexible 44 inch-long anode rod is hinged into four parts. Inspecting and changing your anode rod every 2 years will keep your water heater’s tank, the water heater begins to rust, and that's exactly what it will do. As soon as the anode rod is depleted and fully decayed, strong reliable and off your mind! Smith, kenmore, state, reliance, rheem, richmond, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾" NPT Anode Rod Connection. Just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw.
|Part Number||44 Inch Kit|
3. Camco #ad
Camco Aluminum Anode Rod-Extends The Life of Your Water Heater Tank by Absorbing Corrosion Causing Particles-11582, 3/4-Inch OD x 42-Inch #adCamco #ad
- Size: 3/4-inch od x 42-inch. Sacrificial rod: anode rod extends the life of your water heater tank; water corrodes the rod rather than your steel tank.
Length: 42-inch overall length. Construction: Plated Hex Bushing. Anode type: ¾-inch OD aluminum anode. Thread size: ¾-inch – 14NPT threads.
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
4. Podoy #ad
Magnesium Anode Rod for Hot Water Heater Compatible with Rheem Reliance Richmond GE Water Tanks, 44'' Flexible Three Quarter 3/4" NPT Thread Home Hot Water Tank Anode Rod #adPodoy #ad
- Flexible design - this 44 inch-long rod is hinged into four parts. Extend life of your water heater: magnesium anode rod gets corroded faster than tank of water heater. Usually you should check magnesium anode rod every 2 years.
Replacing your anode rod at regular intervals may increase the life of your water heater, saving you money, time and the inconvenience of having to replace your water heater. This magnesium anode rod compatible with rheem Reliance Richmond State GE and many more that also use the standard ¾" NPT Anode Rod Connection.
The part/product is not sponsored or endorsed by, Richmond, including Rheem, Reliance, State, or affilliated with the brands it fit, GE.
Advantages of magnesium anode rods - magnesium anode rods produce a stronger current than Aluminum rods making them more effective at keeping the water tank from corroding. Anode rod is expected to provide about two years of corrosion protection. Each part is less than 12 Inches allowing you to replace anode rodes easily even in a narrow space. Just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw.
5. ApplianPar #ad
ApplianPar Magnesium Flexible Anode Rod for Hot Water Heaters 3/4 inch NPT Thread 44'' Long 0.80" Diameter #adApplianPar #ad
- Package includes: 1 x Magnesium Flexible Water Heater Anode Rod. Size: 44" length rod is hinged into four parts, each section is about 9 1/2" long, 3/4'' NPT Thread. Fit models: almost all water heaters use the standard 3/4'' NPT Anode Rod Connection.
6. Eleventree #ad
Anode rod for RV hot water heaters,Replacement Suburban Part 232767-3/4"NPT threads 9.25 length-Magnesium, Eleventree 2 Pack RV Water Heater Anode Rods #adEleventree #ad
- Always keep a spare in your RV. Size and material typle: magnesium anode rod, ¾" threads, 9. 25" long, uses a 1-1/16’’ socket. If the rod is mostly eaten away, replace with a new one.
Corrosion protection: extends the life of a water heater by attracting corrosive elements in the water. Reliable quality：high quality rv hot water tank anode rods are a perfect replacement for suburban 232767 and Mor-Flo 6 Gallon water heater anode rod.
Guaranteed reply within 24 hours and a 30-day money-back guarantee our customer service is unmatched. The exclusive suburban anode rod absorbs the corrosive action acused by hot water and prolongs the life of your water heater tank. Fast delivery: fulfillment by amazon, eleventree provide the best quality product at the best possible price. Pack of 2: unscerw the anode rod to drain the tank.
7. briidea #ad
Reduce Limescale, Briidea Water Heater Anode Rod Made of Titanium 40-89 Gallon Tank, Say Goodbye to Rotten Egg Smell within 24 hours, Powered Anode Rod, Anti-Rust and Corrosion #adbriidea #ad
- Save your time and money by removing the need to purchase expensive filtration systems to deal with these unpleasant smells and scale deposits in your water heater. The stainless steel tube 3/4'' npt provides rust and corrosion prevention. It will improve your water quality, providing you clean and clear hot water.
No more rotten egg/sulphur smell: if your hot water keeps giving off an awful rotten eggs/sulphur smell, it's time to get a electric titanium anode rod. The surface of the titanium anode rod is coated with ruthenium-iridium, and it has a longer service life for 20 years, it won't break down over time, is worth your investment.
Lifetime warranty. Hdpe plastic pipes reduce scale accumulation and your maintenance costs. No maintenance required, our titanium anode rod is combined with electric current to achieve better and faster descaling and water purification, long-term protection for your water heater.
3. Save your hot water tank: compared with traditional sacrificial magnesium anode rods, reduce the risk of water heater breakage and premature wear, and prolong the service life of the water heater. Superior quality: 1. 2. Easy installation & unbelievable savings: easy to install, provide you step-by-step installation instructions, only need you a few minutes to complete installation.
8. The Water Connection #ad
Water Connection AR136 Aluminum Zinc Water Heater Anode Rod; Hex Head; 3/4 NPT x 44-inch; Stops Sulfur/Rotten Egg Smell Solid #adThe Water Connection #ad
- Replaces water heater tank’s existing magnesium anode rod hex head only. Sacrificial anode rod for water heater tank made from aluminum-zinc alloy cures rotten egg sulfur smell in hot water. Not recommended when water softener is in use use a powered anode/cathode instead.
Eliminates rotten egg smell in hot water caused by hydrogen sulfide gas H2S and extends service life of water heater tank. 44-inch long solid/continuous anode; can be cut to length to fit different size heaters.
9. The Water Connection #ad
Water Connection AR145 Aluminum Zinc Water Heater Anode Rod; Outlet/Nipple Style Bradford White; Flexible/Segmented; 3/4 NPT x 50" X3" nipple; Stops Sulfur/Rotten Egg Smell Flexible/Segmented #adThe Water Connection #ad
- Not recommended when water softener is in use use a powered anode/cathode instead. Standard 3/4" npt x 3" nipple fitting replaces existing water heater tank outlet anode rod. Segmented flexible rod for easy installation; can be cut to length to fit different size heaters.
Sacrificial anode rod for water heater tank made from aluminum-zinc alloy cures rotten egg sulfur smell in hot water. Eliminates rotten egg smell in hot water caused by hydrogen sulfide gas H2S and extends service life of water heater tank.
10. FixOdor #ad
Powered Anode made of Titanium, Stops Rotten Egg Smell within 24 hours, Residential use, FIXODOR Anode Rod for Water Heater, 2-Year Warranty, Stops Corrosion inside tank, 5-Year Expected Life #adFixOdor #ad
- Corrosion protection - FixOdor also stops corrosion inside your water heater tank for years to come. 5-year design - fixodor is designed to last over five years so you don't need to replace your rod every couple months like before.
Fits on almost all water heater - this anode rod is compatible with all 10 to 90 gallons water heaters brands EXCEPTS Bradford White & Bock.
Easy installation - our powered anode only takes 10 minutes to install. We included a step-by-step installation guide so you can do it yourself. No more smell - fixodor’s anode rod completely stops the reaction inside your water heater that creates that horrible rotten egg smell.