As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Total Boat #ad
TotalBoat-439901 TotalProtect Epoxy Barrier Coat System White, Gallon #adTotal Boat #ad
- Excellent for gelcoat blister prevention and repair work on fiberglass boats. No sanding required. Available in your choice of white or gray in Quart or Gallon size kits. Easy to mix and apply by roller or spray.
Ft. High-build two part epoxy primer and barrier coat for use above and below the waterline. Fast drying primer creates a flexible, durable epoxy barrier coat. Coverage: 225 sq. Per gallon at 7 mils wet, not accounting for waste. Provides superior protection on all underwater metals.
2. TotalBoat #ad
TotalBoat-409322 TotalTread Non-Skid Deck Paint, Fiberglass, Aluminum, Quart, Marine-Grade Anti-Slip Traction Coating for Boats, Wood, and Metals White #adTotalBoat #ad
- Coverage: 250-300 sq. Ft. Non-slip paint with many applications: boat decks, cabin soles, patios, docks, hatches, steps, concrete, swim platforms, stairs, gunwales, floors, and anywhere else you need sure footing.
Per gallon. Non-skid deck paint: durable, textured, low-glare high-traction surface for secure footing, with a comfortable rubberized texture that's less abrasive than traditional silica additives.
Long-lasting polyurethane finish: durable coating won't fade or peel; easy to clean - scrubbing won't wear away the finish; affordable way to bring your old boat flooring back to life.
1-part paint is easy to apply by brush or roller on fiberglass, wood, metals, properly primed aluminum, and previously painted surfaces; add a second coat for greater traction. Comes in paint colors to match topsides or existing non skid patterns: Sand Beige, Kingston Gray, Light Gray, White tintable with TotalBoat Wet Edge Topside Paint. Available in Quarts and Gallons.
3. TotalBoat #ad
TotalBoat Marine Topside Boat Paint Primer for Fiberglass and Wood White, Gallon #adTotalBoat #ad
- Brush/roller application - thin with totalboat Special Brushing Thinner 100; spray application - thin with xylene; do not apply Topside Primer thicker than recommended or it may not cure properly. Easy to apply by brushing, a 1/8 " solvent-safe foam roller, rolling or spraying: use a natural bristle paint brush, or to spray, use a 1.
1mm tip; wear proper personal protection; work in a well-ventilated area; boat primer is chromate-free and lead-free. One-part marine primer for boats provides a durable, flexible undercoat for 1-part and 2-part polyurethane and enamel marine topside paint; for use above the waterline on fiberglass, wood, gelcoat and previously painted surfaces in good condition.
Available in white and gray in quart and gallon sizes.
Covers completely in just one coat: high-solids primer seals the surface with 1 thin coat; apply a second coat only if a higher build is needed; to fill large surface imperfections use TotalBoat TotalFair epoxy fairing compound before applying Topside Primer. Dries fast, cures to a smooth, hard finish: ready to sand in 60-90 minutes at 65°F; marine paint primer is easy to sand, then just wipe clean and apply a topside finish such as TotalBoat Wet Edge or TotalTread marine non-skid deck paint.
4. TotalBoat #ad
365399 Wet Edge Marine Topside Paint for Boats, Quart, Fiberglass, and Wood White, TotalBoat #adTotalBoat #ad
- Self-leveling, campers, crack, sailboat hulls, RV exteriors, abrasion resistant polyurethane finish is easy to clean; will not fade, or peel; easy to touch up; ideal for power boat hulls, doors and trim.
White, black & Gray also available in flat finish. Easy to apply: 1-part formula provides professional results with just a brush and roller roll & tip method; can also be applied by spraying; for use above the waterline.
Choose from 22 popular high gloss colors in pints, quarts & gallons. Versatile topside paint: wet edge looks great on fiberglass, wood, metals, and previously painted surfaces; not for continuous submersion on boat bottoms that remain in the water longer than 72 hours.
Coverage: 350-400 sq. Primer: totalboat Topside Primer or TotalProtect metals. Ft. Gal. Durable, scratch resistant, high-gloss marine grade paint provides a beautiful, chemical resistant finish with maximum color and gloss retention.
5. East Coast Resin #ad
Stone, Marine Sealer, Art, Plastic, Metal, Casting Molds | Safe for Use on Wood, Epoxy Resin 1 Gallon Kit | 1:1 Crystal Clear Resin and Hardener for Super Gloss Coating | for Bars, Jewelry, Tabletop #adEast Coast Resin #ad
- Detailed instruction included with each kit. Water resistant. Super gloss Durable Finish. Odorless. Self leveling.
6. Total Boat #ad
Marine Grade Epoxy for Fiberglass and Wood Boat Building and Repair, Slow Hardener, TotalBoat 5:1 Epoxy Resin Kit Gallon #adTotal Boat #ad
- Compatible with other 5:1 epoxy resin systems. Choose fast or slow hardener: pot life ranges from 12 minutes @ 75°F for Fast Hardener, to 20 minutes @ 75°F for Slow Hardener. Self-leveling properties are ideal for coating and laminating.
Choose from three epoxy kit sizes: quart, and 4. 5 gallon, hardener, gallon, calibrated pumps, with your choice of TotalBoat 5:1 Fast or Slow Hardener. Kits include resin, mixing sticks and mixing cups. Not suitable for clear-coating applications.
Premium epoxy kits include enough 5:1 marine epoxy resin and hardener to complete a variety of boat building, etched aluminum, and epoxy repair projects. Ideal viscosity for wetting out fiberglass cloth and other reinforcement fabrics.
Easy-to-use pumps are calibrated so all you do is mix ONE full pump of hardener to every ONE full pump of resin. Pumps included: metered resin and hardener pumps provide the exact 5 parts resin to 1 part hardener ratio for a proper cure every time. For use on wood, fiberglass, bare steel, composite construction, reinforcement fabrics, and lead. Combine with fillers to make a high-strength fairing compound, filleting material, or adhesive.
|Brand||Total Boat #ad|
7. Travaco #ad
2 lbs., Marine-Tex RM330K Gluvit Waterproof Epoxy Sealer #adTravaco #ad
- Note:epoxy sealer” is 1. 8 pounds. Fills minor cracks and pinholes. Provides superior protection for fiberglass, wood, aluminum, and steel. Seals leaky seams and rivets in aluminum hulls, and leaks around fiberglass cabins or decks.
Hard protective coating flexes with hull movements to bridge and seal hairline cracks. And the gluvit Catalyst” is. 268 pounds. Gluvit barrier coat seals and protects hulls and decks.
8. Abatron #ad
Part A & B, 2 Quart Kit, Abatron WoodEpox Epoxy Wood Replacement Compound #adAbatron #ad
- Easy to Sand and Paint. 100% solids and Shrink-Free. Rotted Wood Restoration. Fills and rebuilds Missing Sections of Wood.
|Manufacturer||ABATRON INC #ad|
9. DURALUX #ad
1 Quart, Gloss Black Boat Paint, Duralux M722-4 Marine Paint #adDURALUX #ad
- Size: 1 Quart. Alkyd enamel designed for use on commercial or pleasure boats. Color: Black. It fights rust and corrosion under moderate exposure to salt water, fuel oils and harsh cleaning solutions.
Marine enamel is also ideal for equipment, onshore and offshore oil rigs, bridges, tanks and most other structural objects.
10. TotalBoat #ad
TotalBoat Underdog Marine Antifouling Bottom Paint for Fiberglass, Gallon, Wood and Steel Boats Black #adTotalBoat #ad
- Ablative marine bottom paint releases fresh biocode continuously to combat marine fouling & reduce paint buildup; Underdog is most effective on boats used frequently; durable finish withstands trailering & beaching better than traditional ablative paints. Available in gallon size in black, blue and red colors.
Thinning 10%: brush/roller - TotalBoat Special Brushing Thinner 100; spray gun - xylene. Economical antifouling bottom paint provides excellent full-season protection: Keeps barnacles and other marine fouling organisms from clinging to your hull bottom; ideal for sailboats, power boats, fishing and work boats in all types of saltwater conditions.
Coverage: 500 sq ft per gallon; this product is a marine paint intended for antifouling use on boats, applied to hulls and boat bottoms below the waterline only.
Use on properly prepared fiberglass, iron, there's no paint buildup, wood, and previously painted surfaces in good condition. Because the ablative coating wears away during the season, STEEL, which makes your bottom paint job easier next season. It is not intended for household use. Easy to apply by brush, a 3/16” nap or foam solvent-safe roller, roller or spraying: use a natural bristle brush, or use airless or conventional spray equipment.