As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dakine #ad
Dakine Womens Stone Sequoia Gore-tex Snowboard and Ski Glove Medium #adDakine #ad
- 2 year limited Warranty. Cuff closure: One hand cinch gauntlet. Insert: gore-tex + gore warm technology / Waterproof and breathable. Nose wipe thumb panel|Removable wrist leash. Insulation: high loft synthetic glove 170 / 280g Mitt 170 / 350g.
2. BURTON #ad
BURTON Womens Gore Glove, True Black New, Large #adBURTON #ad
- Gore warm technology. Systematic storm-proofing with 2-in-1 versatility. Dryride 2-layer Fabric. Removable, 4-way stretch dryriDE Thermex Liner with Sticky Icky Grip Palm. Thermacore Insulation.
|Manufacturer||Burton Snowboards #ad|
|Part Number||103601-True Black-Large|
3. Spyder #ad
Large, White, Spyder Active Sports Women's Synthesis Gore-TEX Ski Glove #adSpyder #ad
- Gore-tex standard insulated glove insert. Conductive material for touch screen devices. Stretch recycled repreve polyester Plain Weave with 10k/10k Laminate and DWR. Primaloft silver Eco insulation 100g. Zippered heat pack pocket.
|Manufacturer||GBG Spyder USA LLC #ad|
4. Manzella #ad
Manzella Women's Gore-Tex Infinium Adventure 100 Ski Glove #adManzella #ad
- Slip resistant grip: includes a slip resistant grip on the palm of the glove, this digital synthetic suede patch provides a sturdy grip while shoveling snow, skiing, holding equipment or using tools. Durable 3-layer softshell: ready for any winter adventure this rugged sports glove features a 3-ply, Gore-Tex Infinium softshell to protect against the elements while remaining extremely flexible.
Neoprene cuff: an extended neoprene cuff keeps the cold weather and snow out and helps you when pulling on your gloves.
Primaloft insulation: insulated with 100 gram Primaloft; great for when you need superior performance from your cold weather gear, Lightweight, breathable and proven to repel water better than any other synthetic or natural insulation.
Gore-tex infinium with windstopper: gloves engineered with Gore-Tex Infinium laminates with Windstopper product technology offer a unique combination of absolute windproofness, water resistance and all-over breathability. As a bonus on the back of the thumb is a soft microfleece nose wipe that’s skin friendly.
5. Spyder #ad
Small, Black, Spyder Active Sports Women's Standard Traverse Gore-TEX Ski Glove #adSpyder #ad
- Touchscreen Fingertips. 10k/10k stretch polyester treated with DWR. Gore-tex. 200g of micro fleece lined on the inside. Zippered heat warmer pockets.
6. Dakine #ad
Dakine Titan Gore-Tex Snow Glove, Black | Large #adDakine #ad
- The gauntlet style shell of the titan Glove is water repellent and durable, and the GORE-TEX insert with Gore Warm adds warmth and waterproofing. Nose wipe thumb panel. Insulation: high loft synthetic 140/350g.
Meanwhile the external water resistant zipper stash is ideal for securing your locker key and beer money, and it doubles as a heat pack pocket when you're not running on liquid warmth.
A removable storm liner glove is touch screen compatible, so you can keep up with your crew without any of that pesky frostbite ruining your plans, and it's a lot easier to dry gloves out after a long day, or give them a much needed cleaning.
A rubbertec palm means rugged durability in the most heavily-worn area of the glove, while giving you a sure grip. Shell fabric: nylon/poly with DWR treatment. Insert: gore Tex Waterproof/breathable. Dakine builds gloves for all conditions, dexterity, our extensive winter offering is designed for warmth, and comfort.
7. Spyder #ad
White, Spyder Active Sports Men's Overweb Gore-TEX Ski Glove, Large #adSpyder #ad
- Stretch recycled repreve polyester plain weave with 10k/10k laminate and dwr. Gore-tex standard insulated glove insert. Conductive material for touch screen devices. Primaloft silver eco insulation 100g.
8. Dakine #ad
Carbon/Ceramic | Small, Dakine Omni Gore-Tex Snow Glove #adDakine #ad
- Cuff closure: One hand cinch gauntlet and a removable wrist leash. Gore-tex waterproof and breathable. Sizing: xs, S, m, L. Internal heat pack pocket.
|Warranty||2 Year Limited Warranty|
9. Arctix #ad
Large, Arctix Women's Insulated Downhill Gloves, Island Azure #adArctix #ad
- Sport type: Snowshoeing. Adjustable cord and cord lock at cuff opening for added protection from the elements. Zippered pocket; adjustable belted cuff for comfort fit; convenient clip for keeping pairs tethered.
Tech fleece lining with superior Thinsulate branded insulation to keep you warm. Manufacturer recommended sizing up for a more comfortable fit. Gripper palm and reinforced fingertips for protection; nose wipe; machine washable.
10. Tough Outdoors #ad
Cold Weather Gloves, Waterproof Snow Gloves, Ski Gloves Ladies', Women's Ski Gloves, Ski Gloves Waterproof, Snowboard Gloves #adTough Outdoors #ad
- These women's ski gloves protect you from harsh weather. You won't lose them: worried about your ski gloves falling off the ski lift when you take them off to text your friends or take selfies? Worry no more.
Snug like a glove: these gloves fit true to size, and will keep your hands warm, dry and happy all winter long! Now, your hands stay warm, dry and moving all winter long. Weatherproof: don’t let the cold wintry weather ruin your fun in the snow.
These gloves come with wrist straps that keep them attached to your wrists at all times. Super warm women's winter gloves: our ski gloves will keep your hands nice and toasty. The all-nylon outer shell and reinforced synthetic leather palm keep rain and snow out, while the TPU breathable membrane allows sweat and moisture to escape.