As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Uncle Henry #ad
Uncle Henry 153UH Golden Spike Rat Tail Tang 9.25in S.S. Fixed Blade Knife with a 5in Blade and Staglon Handle for Outdoor Survival, Camping and Hunting #adUncle Henry #ad
- Dependable: quick and easy access with the convenient leather sheath. Durable: blade is made of reliable 7Cr17MoV High Carbon Stainless Steel and a staglon handle.
Secure: have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the nickel silver finger guard. Be prepared: knife features a sharpening stone that stores in the sheath.
|Brand||Uncle Henry #ad|
|Manufacturer||Smith & Wesson #ad|
2. GLORYFIRE #ad
GLORYFIRE Kukri Knife AUS-8 Stainless Anti-Rust Processed Arc Hand Protected Design Fixed Blade Full Tang with Nylon Sheath Tactical Kukri Knife Wooden Handle #adGLORYFIRE #ad
- The knife sleeve is made of the top layer leather, protect your knife from damage when not in use and provide several versatile carry options. Black powder coating and anti-rust processed to make sure high hardness and high toughness.
5. The blades of knives are nicely hand forged with aus-8, which is a type of high quality steel used only for high-end knives. Our handmade kukri knife feels great in your hand ! The knife is very powerful.
It is great for hunting and cutting. Hand protected design, fixed blade, razor sharp blade, Full Tang hardwood walnut handle can be used as a hammer.2. 4. Blade has been given excellent heat treatment to get a 58 to 60 HRC. If you have any questions or difficulties, please contact us, we'll be glad to help you. 3. 10" blade with 5" rosewood handle, thickness about 5mm at spine, overall length 15 inches, weight: 1.2 pounds. 1.
3. Juccini #ad
Juccini Genuine Gurkha Khukuri/Kukri Knives with Leather Sheath ~ Authentic British Gurkha Kurki Machete ~ Rat Tail Tang Rosewood Handle ~ Handmade in Nepal Black Warrior #adJuccini #ad
- If you have any problem with the product, so you can return any of our products within 30 days, and you’ll get a hassle-free, please feel free to contact us. It is approximately 1. 3 lbs. Two small knives "karda" and" Chakmak" are free with this kukri. Karda"sharp one is for small type of work like skinning animals etc.
And "chakmak' blunt one is for sharpening the blade. Because the blade bends towards the opponent, and slashing weapon, the centre of mass combined with the angle of the blade allows the khukuri to slice as it chops. Size and weight: it is about 14" in overall length with a 9" semi-polished made of high graded carbon Steel, well oiled and very sharp blade.
Khukuri parts: handmade by "bishwakarmas" born khukuri makers using the top-quality materials in a very traditional way with predictable tools. Its use has varied from building, cutting meat and vegetables, slaughtering animals for food, and opening cans.
Nepalese khukuri knife: while most famed from use in the military, digging, chopping firewood, skinning animals, clearing, the khukuri is the most commonly used multipurpose tool in the fields and homes in Nepal. The kukri is effective as a chopping knife, due to its weight, meat, because the curved shape creates a "wedge" effect which causes the blade to cut effectively and deeper.100% satisfaction guaranteed: enjoy a risk-free purchase and buy with confidence. We stand behind our products 100%, easy return.
4. United Cutlery #ad
United Cutlery USMC Stacked Leather Handle Kukri Knife #adUnited Cutlery #ad
- Includes premium leather belt sheath. Blade features distinctive slope and curve. Features polished brass pommel and handguard. Handle is crafted of handsomely stacked leather. Has a razor-sharp, 10 1/2” J420 stainless steel blade.
5. Condor Tool & Knife #ad
Condor Tools & Knives 60217 Heavy Duty Kukri Knife 10-Inch #adCondor Tool & Knife #ad
- 8mm- 1075 high carbon steel. Leather black sheath. Hardwood handle. Blasted satin blade finish. 10-inch blade.
6. Columbia River Knife & Tool #ad
And Polyester Sheath 2742, CRKT KUK Fixed Blade Knife: Carbon Steel Knife with Full Tang Kukri Recurved Blade, Injection Molded Handle #adColumbia River Knife & Tool #ad
- Designed by ryan johnson of RMJ Tactical in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Secure and comfortable: Injection molded handle with texture for grip. Powerful cutting: Kukri blade style provides powerful cutting.
Strong and durable: 65 mn carbon steel is tough and holds and edge well. Limited lifetime warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, see company site for details.
7. EGKH. #ad
Genuine Gurkha Kukri, 11" Authentic AEOF Gurkha Afghan Issue Brown Sheath Khukuri- Handmade in Nepal by Ex-Gurkha Kukri House, imported by EGKH #adEGKH. #ad
- 17" overall length with 11" long blade, weighs about 1. 75 lbs or 28 oz, 5" long unique modifying rosewood handle with lanyard hole, the thikness of the blade is about 3/8" or 10 mm at the spine all spec are approximetly. It's comes with 2 utility knives karda & chakmak which hold a blunt steel called "chakmak" for sharpening the blade or for striking spark from flint and a little knife known as "karda" used for skinning.
Hand forge by the kami/biswakarma castes who are the traditional inheritors of the art of kukri-making using the top quality materials in a very traditional way with predictable tools, Rezor Sharp or easy to sharp as its Made of High Carbon Steel.
Its use has varied from building, cutting meat and vegetables, digging, clearing, chopping firewood, skinning animals, slaughtering animals for food, and opening cans.
Its use as a general farm and household tool. Authentic hand forged khukuri Blades directly from Official Supplier to the Gurkhas in Nepal. The kukri can be use as survival knife or camping knife for outdoor lover. Semi-polished, oil-tempered blade, the sheath/scabbard is made out of water buffalo hide leather dying in Dark Brawn covered in soft cotton wood.
8. M48 #ad
M48 Tactical Kukri with Sheath #adM48 #ad
- Modern, tactical take on ancient design. Black ergonomic TPR handle. Stainless steel guard. Includes Vortec sheath. 10 1/2" cast stainless steel blade.
|Manufacturer||United Cutlery #ad|
9. EGKH #ad
10" Gurkha Jungle Combate Khukuri, Handmade By Ex Gurkha Khukuri House in Nepal, EGKH-Genuine Full Tang Blade Rust Free Kukri Knife #adEGKH #ad
- The sheath is made out of water buffalo hide leather in off white natural color; covered in soft cotton wood. Highly graded carbon steel steel 5160, Unpolish Blade, Car Spring, Comes with two small Knives Karda & Chakmak.
Handmade by "bishwakarmas" Born khukuri Makers using the top quality materials in a very traditional way with predictable tools.
10" blade with 5" rosewood full tang handle, commonly used by farmers in Nepal, Authentic Full tang blade, Overall length 15" & Thickness about 10" at Spine, Hand forge by the blacksmith. Black rust free, oil-tempered blade. Very sharp or easy to sharp as its made of carbon steel car spring or railway track.
10. Kershaw #ad
Dual Lanyard Holds, 1LB. 3OZ., Basic Black Powdercoat, Full Tang Handle With Rubber Overmold, Kershaw Camp 10 1077, Fixed Blade Camp Knife, Includes Molded Sheath, 10-inch 65Mn Carbon Tool Steel #adKershaw #ad
- Full tang handle wrapped in a non-slip rubber overmold features secure contoured grip, built-in hand guard and front and back lanyard holes.
Designed for hard use applications such as clearing brush, stripping bark, removing tough vines and small tree removal. An excellent companion for hunters, landscapers, trail maintenance crew, survivalists and anyone in need of a large high-performance blade.1
10” blade made of 65mn carbon tool steel is finished with a black powdercoat for added toughness and easier blade maintenance. Molded sheath protects during storage; features nylon straps and lashing points for versatile carrying capacity.
|Manufacturer||Kershaw Sporting Goods #ad|