As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Spyderco #ad
CombinationEdge, Byrd by Spyderco Harrier 2 Knife with 3.39" Stainless Steel Blade and High Performance Black G-10 Handle, BY01GPS2 #adSpyderco #ad
- Versatile - with the four-position clip and it's comet-shaped hole, every aspect of this knife. Dependable - the harrier 2 was designed with a black G-10 handle that is hyper-resistant to warping and fading, while also provided a non-slip grip.
This grind is also known for reducing drag during cutting and decreases overall weight. Ready for anything - its 8cr13mov stainless steel blade is full-flat ground for optimal edge geometry.
Customize to your needs - Screw-together handle construction allows for straightforward adjustment and cleaning. Game changer - byrd knives offer the same functionality and versatility as other Spyderco knives, but at incredibly affordable prices.
2. Spyderco #ad
Plainedge, C235CFTIP, Spyderco Drunken Prestige Premium Folding Knife with 3.50" CPM S90V Stainless Steel Blade and Black Titanium Carbon Fiber Handle #adSpyderco #ad
- Pocket-friendly - both scales of the knife are meticulously machined with the intricate "drunken" texture that gives the knife its name and are accented by a matching color-anodized backspacer, and right-side, pivot assembly, tip-up pocket clip.
One of a kind - dmitry sinkevich is one of the hottest custom makers in the knife industry today. Superior blade steel - the blade of this knife is full-flat ground from CPM S90V stainless steel and features a tumbled finish.
A secure grip - it has a stylishly ergonomic handle that includes a titanium scale on one side and a solid carbon fiber scale and nested stainless steel liner on the other.
His first spyderco collaboration, the Drunken, showcases his ability to combine artistic design and unparalleled craftsmanship with practical function. Versatile - it features a fully accessible Trademark Round Hole for ambidextrous, one-handed opening.
3. Spyderco #ad
SpyderEdge, Spyderco Tenacious Lightweight Folding Utility Pocket Knife with 3.39" Stainless Steel Blade and Black FRN Handle, Everyday Carry, C122SBK #adSpyderco #ad
- Game changer - being tenacious means you are persistent and cohesive. A secure grip - this all-new lightweight version raises the bar even further with injection-molded fiberglass-reinforced-nylon FRN handle scales that reduce the knife's overall weight by almost 12 percent.
It's being tough and tireless in achieving your best performance; all worthy descriptive words for a hard-use knife.
Easy-to-use - the blade's shape coupled with an oversized Spyderco Round Hole and textured spine jimping allows you to open the blade and position your thumb on the spine in slip-proof confidence ready for work.
Pocket-friendly - the tenacious includes a walker LinerLock and a black 4-way pocket clip lets the folder be set in a variety of carry and draw positions: Tip-up/tip-down left-hand/right-hand. Superior blade steel - the 3. 39" 8cr13mov stainless blade is ground-flat from the spine to cutting-edge for non-stop cutting.
4. Spyderco #ad
PlainEdge, Spyderco Emphasis Value Knife with 3.58" Stainless Steel Blade and Durable Black G-10 Handle, C245GP #adSpyderco #ad
- Frn handle - the textured black g10 handle, 4. 81 inches closed, a liner lock, a lanyard hole, has stainless steel liners and back spacer for strength, and a side to side reversible deep carry wire clip mounted at the butt end.
A secure grip - the blade locks open for secure use via the intuitive and robust Liner Lock mechanism providing a great strength-to-weight ratio. Specification - the spyderco emphasis Knife has an overall open length of 8.
31 inches and it weighs 4. 8 ounces. Easy to carry - the knife has a features of a black-coated deep-pocket wire clip that is reversible for left or right-handed users, allow discreet and tip-up carry. Superior quality - it is made from 8cr13MoV stainless steel which is a low carbon, high chromium stainless steel with an excellent balance of toughness and strength. Made in China.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty|
5. Spyderco #ad
CombinationEdge, Everyday Carry, Spyderco Tenacious Folding Utility Pocket Knife with 3.39" Black Stainless Steel Blade and Durable G-10 Handle, C122GBBKPS #adSpyderco #ad
- Easy-to-use - the blade's shape coupled with an oversized Spyderco Round Hole and textured spine jimping allows you to open the blade and position your thumb on the spine in slip-proof confidence ready for work.
Pocket-friendly - the tenacious includes a walker LinerLock and a 4-way pocket clip lets the folder be set in a variety of carry and draw positions: Tip-up/tip-down left-hand/right-hand. A secure grip - it has a black G-10 laminate handle, Ergonomically milled with prolonged fatigue-free cutting in mind.
Game changer - being tenacious means you are persistent and cohesive. It's being tough and tireless in achieving your best performance; all worthy descriptive words for a hard-use knife. Superior blade steel - the 3. 39" 8cr13mov stainless blade is coated in a non-reflective black coating and ground-flat from spine to cutting-edge for non-stop cutting.
6. Spyderco #ad
Spyderco G-Clip Sheath Mount Knife Accessory for Fixed-Blade Knife Sheaths, GClIP #adSpyderco #ad
- Dependable - a popular aftermarket accessory for other sheaths and is the mounting hardware of choice for many custom makers. Multipurpose - features multiple mounting holes that can be set for vertical handle up or handle down, forward, horizontal, and backward cants.
Versatile - the g-clip attaches to either side of Spyderco sheaths, allowing them to be easily configured for inside-the-waistband carry and either edge-forward or edge-back orientation.
Easy setup - it attaches to a sheath with two stainless steel Chicago screw sets and two rubber washers using a T-10 Torx wrench not included. Includes - 1 g-clip, 2 stainless Steel Chicago Screw Set, 2 Rubber Washers.
7. Spyderco #ad
Spyderco Caly Prestige Knife with 3.40" ZDP-189 Stainless Steel Blade and Black Carbon Fiber Handle, C144CFPE, PlainEdge #adSpyderco #ad
- More to love - available now in a premium variant, is the Caly 3. 5 with a zdp-189 blade and carbon fiber handle. Superior blade steel - the leaf-shaped blade is made of three layers of steel.
Its low-seated wire clip designed for right-hand deep-pocket, tip-up carry. Pocket-friendly - it comes with a gray carbon fiber handle and a mid-positioned back-lock. The caly 3.
5 combines beauty and functionality into a new Spyderco classic. The caly 3. 5 accomplishes this with a substantial finger choil located where the handle and blade meet. Ergonomic - great ergonomics means more control over the cutting edge.
Iconic design - the calypso is one of the classic mainstays that spawned numerous variations and converted legions of knife buyers to the benefits of flat-ground, thick leaf-shaped blades. The core is high carbon zdp-189 japanese powdered steel, the outer laminated layers are softer, pliable 420J2 steel.
8. Spyderco #ad
Spyderco Caribbean Salt Sheepfoot Knife with 3.70" LC200N Corrosion-Resistant Steel Blade with Black/Yellow G-10 Handle, C217GSSF, SpyderEdge #adSpyderco #ad
- He outside surfaces are painstakingly machined to create a ribbed pattern. A secure grip - the lightweight handle features special G-10 scales with alternating black and yellow layers. Superior quality - each knife has corrosion-resistant LC200N liners that provide impressive structural strength and form the foundation of the knife's patented Compression Lock mechanism.
One of a kind -the caribbean Salt family of knives have a number of distinguishing characteristics that separate them from Spyderco.
Ultra corrosion resistant - the blades of these knives are crafted from LC200N, a nitrogen and chromium-rich alloy that achieves its hardness through a conventional heat-treatment process, yet offers incredible corrosion resistance and toughness.
Versatile - every caribbean salt features a reversible titanium hourglass pocket clip that supports left or right-side tip-up carry and a lined lanyard hole for the easy attachment of safety lines, lanyards, or fobs.
9. Spyderco #ad
FB31CPBK, Spyderco Enuff Clip Point Fixed Blade Utility Multitool Knife with 2.75" VG-10 Stainless Steel Blade and Premium Custom-Molded Boltaron Sheath, PlainEdge #adSpyderco #ad
- Reliable high performance - spyderco fixed blade knives offer the same performance you expect from our ground-breaking folding knives. Ultra-lightweight - it features identical scales injection molded from Durable fiberglass-reinforced nylon.
Game changer - the clip point and leaf-shaped blades are both plain edged and full-flat ground to yield exceptional edge geometry for precision cutting chores and point utility.
Superior quality - the blade is ground from VG-10 stainless steel, a material that offers a superior balance of cutting performance, corrosion resistance, edge retention, and ease of sharpening.
Proudly crafted for Life with highly evolved Ergonomics to minimize fatigue and increase cutting power. Durable - all three Enuff knives feature skeletonized full-tang construction for strength and light weight. The scales are contoured to provide a hand-filling grip and boast Spyderco.
10. Spyderco #ad
Spyderco Native 5 Signature Knife with 2.95" Maxamet Steel Blade and Gray FRN Handle, C41PGY5, PlainEdge #adSpyderco #ad
- An improved classic - the native model has been a mainstay of Spyderco's product line for years as a result of it's Superior Quality and affordability. Light and durable - this native 5 handle is fabricated with Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon.
Frn is a polymer mixed with glass fiber that is injection molded and formed into a sleek textured handle, creating a lightweight yet high-strength knife handle. Usa made - spyderco takes tremendous pride in every knife we make, but the ones crafted in our Golden, Colorado factory are special because we invest a piece of ourselves in every USA-Made knife we create.
Dependable - if you are looking for control and precision, look no more.
High-strength lock - the back lock mechanism is known for it's high-strength and ease of use. The locking system is positioned on the back of the handle. The state of the art Native 5 is available in an array of handle choices and colors. This knife features our PlainEdge grind which is known for creating a smooth and exact cut.