As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Wahoo Fitness #ad
Wahoo RPM Cycling Cadence Sensor #adWahoo Fitness #ad
- Integrated with bluetooth and ant+, tablets, Garmin, Polar, and bike computers by Wahoo, RPM sensors connect to smartphones, and more.
Track and capture real-time cycling cadence on your bike computer or smartphone with compatible training apps. Works with 50+ smartphone apps including wahoo fitness, MapMyRide, Rouvy, Zwift, Fulgaz, Trainerroad, Peloton iOS only, Cyclemeter, komoot, Sufferfest, RideWithGPS, Kinomap.
Record workout data with the Wahoo Fitness app and automatically upload data to your favorite training platform like Strava. Lightweight and easy to install – NO MAGNETS. Attaches to your bike’s crank arm or shoe mounts included.
2. CooSpo #ad
Bluetooth ANT+ Cycling Cadence Sensor Bike Speed Sensor, CooSpo Cadence and Speed Sensor, Wireless RPM Bicycle Cadence Sensor for Bike Computer/Rouvy/Zwift/Openrider/Peloton/Wahoo/CooSporide #adCooSpo #ad
- Speed sensor mounts on the axle with red LED light up for three seconds on panel. Rpm cycling sensor - tracking and provide real-time cycling cadence or speed data on your bike computer or smartphone apps with CooSpo bike RPM cycling sensor.
App compatible & battery life - work with popular training app including zwift, Peloton, Rouvy, trainerroad CooSporide, RidewithGPS, Openrider, CR2032 battery lasts up to 500 hours. Wahoo app can’t tracking 2 data in the same time even you have 2 sensors.
Cadence or speed sensor – switch the battery, it will switch between rpm cadence and speed mode. Bluetooth & ant+ compatible - compatible with wireless Bluetooth and ANT+ dual mode technology, it allows you to connect and display data on both smartphones and GPS bike computers in the same time.
Two modes can nOT working at the same time. Wireless and non-magnetic, IP67 waterproof for rainny riding. Cadence sensor attaches on crank, blue LED will light up for three seconds on the panel. Coospo offer 1 year warranty once the sensor shipped. Best design and support – total weight is 9. 5g, easy install. It comes with rubber pad and different size O-ring to help you better fix it on bike.
|Warranty||12 MONTH WARRANTY|
3. moofit #ad
Bluetooth / ANT+ IP67 Waterproof Wireless RPM Cycling Cadence Sensor for Wahoo/Zwift /OpenRider/Endomondo/Peloton MooFit app Unavailable, moofit Bike Cadence Sensor #admoofit #ad
- Ble 4. 0 & ant + technology -connect the cadence sensor to your bike computer/indoor trainer via ANT+ and connect to smart device apps via Bluetooth.
Easy to install -no magnets needed, the bluetooth / ant+ cadence sensor attaches to your bike’s crank arm. Real-time data -tracking cadence data in real-time on your bike computer or smartphone with compatible training apps.
Ip67 waterproof -you can cycling with the cycling cadence sensor even on rainy days, enjoy your cycling every day in all weather. Widely compatible -the cycling sensor campatible with most of mainstream fitness APPs, RideWithGPS, Zwift, Peloton, Endomondo, Uhr, Openrider, Cyclemeter, E-lite HRV, such as Wahoo Fitness, etc.
4. Magene #ad
Magene S3 Cadence/Speed Sensor #adMagene #ad
- Hibernation s3+ sensor will automatically enter the sleep state for 1 minute to save power after the sensor is stationary, the sensor will ONLY start sending broadcasts after it is properly woken-up.
Mode 1 sensor can only select one mode speed or Cadence at the one time. So you need 2 sensors to test both speed and cadence. 1 for speed, 1 for cadence. Device when using the bluetooth protocol 1 sensor can ONLY connect to 1 APP or device concurrently; When using ANT+ protocol it can be connected to multiple devices at the same time.
Battery remove the insulating sheet of the pre-installed battery before usage; re-install the battery to switch between the speed and cadence mode. Connection when using a smart phone app, you need to search for the sensor in the APP, searching through the phone system’s Bluetooth setting is invalid.
5. Garmin #ad
Garmin Speed Sensor 2 and Cadence Sensor 2 Bundle, Bike Sensors to Monitor Speed and Pedaling Cadence #adGarmin #ad
- Send live speed, distance and cadence data to compatible training apps or displays by using ANT and connectivity and BLUETOOTH Low Energy technology.
The odometer feature — for the speed sensor only — tracks your distance to help plan for bicycle maintenance. The cadence sensor 2 fastens to any size crank arm and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training.
The speed sensor 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your Edge cycling computer or compatible Garmin device to give you accurate speed and distance at all times — even without a head unit.
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
6. CYCPLUS #ad
CYCPLUS Bike Computer Set Include Speed Sensor and Mount, Wireless Bicycle Speedometer Odometer, Waterproof ANT+ Bluetooth MTB Tracker #adCYCPLUS #ad
- After connecting to your phone with bluetooth, Higher accuracy, so you can see exactly which route you've taken for your ride. Note: when using the product for the first time, which is highly visible in sunlight. Dynamic gps positioninghigher sensitivity, your journey is synchronized with the app, Faster positioning.
2. 9-inch screenthe glare-free backlit screen introduces fstn technology, do not worry about nails scratches the screen. Ant+ sync sensor and appit supports simultaneous recording of various data such as speed, route traveled, power, cadence, altitude, heart rate, etc.
Strava account can be added via our APP to synchronize the data on cycling computer. Bluetooth & ant+ multi-protocolsupports all kinds of equipments and applications which collect speed or cadence data via Bluetooth or ANT+.
And then all functions can be run normally. The gps signal tracks your route. The lcd screen will light up automatically which depending on the sunrise and sunset time in different time zones. You can read your data easier and clearer day or night. Helps you monitor workout data and gives you scientific training experience.
7. CYCPLUS #ad
CYCPLUS Cycling Speed and Cadence Sensor Bluetooth & ANT+ Wireless Bike Cadence Sensor Speed IP67 Waterproof- C3 X 2 #adCYCPLUS #ad
- It will enter the sLEEP MODE when not in motion. Excelsior quality and innovative design help you ride scientifically and healthily. Ultra small design & long endurance: size only 38mm×29.
5mm×9. 5mm & weight only 9. 2g. Easy installation: easily attach to your bike with included elastic and double-sIDED TAPE, no magnet or calibration needed. Not affect bike appearance and increase cycling burden.
300 hours using time & 300 days standby time. Speed sensor & cadence sensor- package include: 2 pcs speed &cadence, you can use the speed and cadence sensor at the same time.
Dual-mode sensor: quickly switch between cadence and speed sensor modes by toggling switch to different position. Mounts to any bike's wheel hub, these sensors are easy to install, maintain and move between bikes. Bluetooth & ant+ multi-protocol: Supports all kinds of equipments and applications which collect speed or cadence data via Bluetooth or ANT+.
8. DREAM SPORT #ad
DREAM SPORT Speed Sensor Bike Speedometer Wireless Bluetooth ANT+ for Stationary Bike Wahoo Zwift Garmin Bicycle Trainer #adDREAM SPORT #ad
- Please contact us if any question during using. Bluetooth 4. 0 & ant+ track and capture real-time cycling speed data for indoor bike trainer, outdoor common bicycles on your bike computer or smartphone with compatible training apps. Excellent wireless speedometor ordometer and cycle computer to help you record and upload your cycling data to your favorite devices.
We are making effort for better on-line service and 1. 5 year free warranty. Application of paring download the apps to work with sensor: wahoo, Cateye Cycling, Trainerroad, Kinomap, Garmin, Rouvy, Zwift, Bikeboard, Cyclemeter, Fulgaz, RideWithGPS, komoot, Peloton bike system, Sufferfest, MapMyRide, Strava.2
20+ choices 1 year warranty dreamsport have full range 20+ models bike computer for choices and worldwide professional user with professional engineering service for all using issues.
Automatically record and upload data when the led indicator flashing, connect to the device within 3 meters long and it's better to keep other bluetooth 4. 0/ant+ product away from the sensor. Ride your bike for 5 seconds to wake up speed sensor, when the LED indicator flashing, support to connect any BLE 4. 0 or ant+ enabled device and smart phone. Easy to install and use small size, light weight and no magnet designed wireless speed sensor, place the sensor on the wheel hub with rubber O-ring.
9. Garmin #ad
Garmin 010-12843-00 Speed Sensor 2, Black, Bike Sensor to Monitor Speed #adGarmin #ad
- Ant+ connectivity and bluetooth low energy technology Let you sync to Garmin Connect and other training apps, compatible devices and fitness equipment for better data when you ride indoors and outdoors. The odometer feature tracks your distance to help plan for bicycle maintenance.
You can set up wheel size in our Garmin connect online community or self-calibrate with an edge cycling computer or compatible Garmin device. The speed sensor 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel. Once set up, you’ll get accurate speed and distance at all times — even without a head unit.
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
10. moofit #ad
MOOFIT Speed and Cadence Sensor, Android and Bike Computers, Bluetooth /ANT+ Wireless Bike Cadence Sensor Cycling Speed Sensor for iPhone #admoofit #ad
- Ble 4. 0 & ant + technology - connect the speed and cadence sensor to your bike computer/indoor trainer via ANT+ and connect to smart device apps via Bluetooth. Real-time data - tracking cadence /speed data in real-time on your bike computer, smartwatch, and smartphone with compatible training apps.
Easy to install - no magnets needed, the cadence sensor attaches to the left crank of your bike, the speed sensor attaches to the wheel hub.
Moofit app Unavailable. Attention: you can't pair the two sensors with the Wahoo app at the same time, you can only pair one sensor one time, because Wahoo makes the brand connection restrictions, except for Wahoo itself brand sensors. Widely compatible - the moofit speed and cadence sensor compatible with most of the mainstream fitness APPs, RideWithGPS, E-lite HRV, Peloton, such as Zwift, OpenRider, Cyclemeter, Rouvy, etc.