As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Louisville Slugger #ad
36-inch, Louisville Slugger WBFN100-NA Fungo K100 Natural Baseball Bat #adLouisville Slugger #ad
- Their end-weight design and lighter weight mean you get more distance and speed with a lighter swing. K100 turning model. Natural finish.
Made from northern white ash and built with a foam core, wood fungo bats are ideal for coaches who hit a lot of fly balls and ground balls for their team. Performance grade ash.
2. SZYT #ad
SZYT Baseball Bat Self-Defense Softball Bat Home Defense Lightweight Wood 25 inch Yellow #adSZYT #ad
- Great for baseball players of all levels, ideal for practice or matches. Weight: 06 kg / 1. 32 lbs. 5cm / 1. 97 inches. Max diameter of the stick: approx. Length: 62 cm / 25 inch. Fits comfortably in the hand.
3. Louisville Slugger #ad
31", Maple Y125 Wood Baseball Bat, Black/Natural, Louisville Slugger Youth Genuine #adLouisville Slugger #ad
- Top coat: Regular Finish. Finish: black to Natural Hardline. Turning Model: Youth. Wood: youth 125 Maple. Bone rubbed: No.
4. Unknown #ad
33" Maple Wood Baseball Bat Blem Unfinished #adUnknown #ad
- You are getting a 33" Maple Wood Baseball Bat Blem. Can be made into gamers all Models vary Perfect for BP perfect for finishing for games use No Warping.
The weights vary from -1 on up since they are not cupped NO Warping only light scratches and possible rub marks. These bats are not finished and not cupped.
5. Rawlings #ad
34"/31 oz., Rawlings Adirondack Natural Ash Wood Bat #adRawlings #ad
- Adirondack ash. Large barrel size classified as anything over 2. 5 inch. Laser engraved knob. 31 by 32 inch.