As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Knives Of Alaska #ad
Knives Of Alaska Yukon #1 SureGrip #adKnives Of Alaska #ad
- Metal: D2 blade. Blade lenght 3. 75 inch. Made in the USA. Weight is 3. 9 oz. Knife length 8-1/2 inch.
2. Knives Of Alaska #ad
Knives Of Alaska SureGrip Magnum Ulu Knife #adKnives Of Alaska #ad
- Blade is 3. 3" in length, and finished d-2 high carbon tool steel, sharpened, Each blade is individually hand ground, with double-draw tempering and cryogenic treatment.
Double draw heat temper, Cryogenic "Deep Freeze" treatment. Lifetime warranty, Made in the USA. Sheath is vegetable tanned, oiled, split grained cowhide, with special design to ride at a 45° angle on belt. Handles are Full Tang, Black Suregrip.
3. Knives Of Alaska #ad
Knives Of Alaska SureGrip Trekker Series Whitetail Hunter Knife #adKnives Of Alaska #ad
- Blade is 3. 25" in length made of d2 tool Steel finished with ceramic peened "Hunters Non-Glare". Lifetime warranty, Made in the USA. Handles are Full Tang, Black Suregrip. Sheath is vegetable tanned, oiled, split grained cowhide. Double draw heat temper, Cryogenic "deep Freeze" treatment.
4. Knives Of Alaska #ad
Knives Of Alaska Muskrat/Cub Bear Combo Stag #adKnives Of Alaska #ad
- The cub bear capping knife is lightweight and designed for fine detail work. Leather sheath. This unusually shaped knife is unbelievably effective. Razor sharp edge. Made in the USA.
5. Benchmade #ad
Drop-Point Blade, Plain Edge, Benchmade, Saddle Mountain Skinner 15001-1 Knife, Satin Finish, G10 Handle #adBenchmade #ad
- Services and benefits: for information and terms regarding Benchmade's Limited Warranty and LifeSharp Service, please visit Benchmade's website. The g10 handle is durable, impervious to moisture, and stable under extreme temperatures.
Always ready: the 15001-1 is the perfect size for a hunting knife. It's designed specifically for hunting purposes. The kydex sheath is durable and provides ultimate accessibility. Made for hunting: the saddle mountain skinner 15001-1's large-radius blade excels at skinning and meat removal.
Well-designed: the saddle mountain skinner is a fixed blade, full tang knife, providing greater strength and reliability than a folding knife. The simplicity of the knife also makes it easy to clean. High-quality: the cpm-s30v stainless steel blade is extremely well-balanced, offering superb edge qualities and rust resistance.
6. Knives Of Alaska #ad
Black, Knives Of Alaska 00069FG Muskrat Knife #adKnives Of Alaska #ad
- Top and bottom razor edges give two skinning edges on same blade. 18-20 degree bevel in cutting edge. Rounded point makes perfect fleshing/skinning tool and helps prevent accidental puncture cuts. Includes leather sheath. Rockwell hardness is 59-61.