As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. WILSON #ad
WILSON Striker Racquetball Racquet #adWILSON #ad
- Perfect for a player looking to add more power to their game. Ideal for recreational level racquetball. Ideal recreational level racquet. Wilson is the Official racquet of USA Racquetball. V-matrix cross section for added stiffness providing more power and strength.
V-matrix cross section for added stiffness providing more power and strength. V-matrix cross section for added stiffness providing more power and strength. V-matrix frame allows for extra string bed movement and greater power.
|Manufacturer||Wilson - Tennis #ad|
2. HEAD #ad
HEAD MX Hurricane Pack, Beginners Pre-Strung Racquetball Racket Set with Goggles & Two Balls #adHEAD #ad
- Great for beginners: the hurricane is one of the heaviest racquets we offer, providing increased stability & control for beginning players. Stability: this head light beginners club racquet features Damp Plus that absorbs impact vibration before it can reach the handle for better feel and increased precision.
Dimensions: frame weight: 190 g / 6. 7 oz, length: 557mm, head size : 692 cm / 107in, Grip Size: 3 5/8.
Head performance: born out of revolutionizing how we ski and play tennis, HEAD has constantly pushed athletic equipment into the modern era. Pairing decades of experience with modern tech; HEAD offers nothing but the best racquetball equipment available. The complete set: this beginner's racquetball set has everything you need to get started: a quality entry level racquet, protective eyewear, and two balls.
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
3. WILSON #ad
Red, WILSON Sporting Goods Racquetball All Gear Set, One Size WRR0096003 #adWILSON #ad
- Perfect for learning the game. Wilson is the racquet of USA racquetball. 2 long lasting blue bullet balls and impact resistant. Comes with a fire xt Racquetball Racquet that is strong, stiff and durable. Two wilson blue bullet Championship Racquetballs that have perfect speed and bounce.
Lynx protective Eyewear included. Lynx protective eye guards. Power full heat treated aluminum alloy frame. The all gear set offers everything a new player needs to begin racquetball. Keep your eyes safe, play hard.
|Manufacturer||Wilson Sporting Goods #ad|
4. HEAD #ad
HEAD Racquetball Goggles, Impulse Anti Fog & Scratch Resistant Protective Eyewear w/Clip On Adjustable Strap #adHEAD #ad
- Distortion free shatter-proof polycarbonate lens. Play with the pro's: the professional racquetball glasses comply with ASTM F803 & ANSI Z87. 1 standards. Impact resistant: the durable frames are made of a lightweight, yet sturdy material and feature adjustable hinged-style temples for extra comfort.
Adjustable slip-on strap holds eyewear in place during play. No slip fit: an adjustable elastic strap holds your racquetball eyewear in place no matter what happens on the court.
Anti fog & scratch: head racquetball eyewear features extra durable lenses that are treated to be both anti fogging and scratch resistant.
Ultra-lightweight design. Anti-fog treated. Head performance: born out of revolutionizing how we ski and play tennis, HEAD has constantly pushed athletic equipment into the modern era. Hinged-style temples for extra comfort. Pairing decades of experience with modern tech; HEAD offers nothing but the best racquetball equipment available. Goggle-style one-piece lens for maximum protection.
|Manufacturer||BSN Sports #ad|
5. WILSON #ad
Pink,WRT918300, WILSON Sporting Goods 20/20 Racquetball 3 Ball Can #adWILSON #ad
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor play. Available in 3 balls per can. Proven to be the most highly visible racquet ball.
|Manufacturer||Wilson - Tennis #ad|
6. HEAD #ad
HEAD Intelligence I.165 Racquetball Racket, Pre-Strung Head Heavy Balance Racquet #adHEAD #ad
- Superior maneuverability: Sleek, thin beam design and light weight make the I. 165 a seriously maneuverable racquet. Reduced vibration: through the help of electrical energy, which does not create vibration, racquet vibration is decreased by up to 20%.
Power & precision: this head heavy racquet features Intelligence Technology — the intellifibers produce an electrical charge on ball impact that causes the fibers to stiffen resulting in increased power.
Head performance: born out of revolutionizing how we ski and play tennis, HEAD has constantly pushed athletic equipment into the modern era. Pairing decades of experience with modern tech; HEAD offers nothing but top tier racquetball equipment. Dimensions: frame weight: 165 g / 5. 8 oz, length: 552mm, grip type: softac, Beam: 18.5mm, head size : 655 cm / 102in, Grip Size: 3 5/8.
|Manufacturer||Head USA, Inc. #ad|
7. Python Racquetball #ad
Python Xtreme View Racquetball Eyeguard Eyewear/Eye Protection w/ CASE #adPython Racquetball #ad
- Classic style that fits any average side Head perfectly. Adjustable side arms. Adjustable headstrap. Protective Eyeguard Case.