As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Rawlings #ad
Rawlings Adirondack Youth Wood Graphite Color 2-1/4" Barrel Baseball Bat, 30"/23 oz #adRawlings #ad
- Medium barrel with cupped end for enhanced balance. Wooden bat made of Adirondack ash. Ash bats offer faster swing speeds. Y242 profile with a 1-inch handle. Signature-style end brand for easy player personalization.
2. BamBooBat #ad
BamBooBat Handle Natural/Barrel Youth BamBooBat, 29-Inch/23-Ounce, HNBB29Y, Black #adBamBooBat #ad
- Strong & reliable - bamboobat youth baseball bats are much stronger than the traditional ash or maple baseball bats found on the market today. Green product - with the average tree needing 15-20 years before it can be replenished, bamboo can be replenished in as little as five years; bamboo is a growing sustainable renewable resource.
Hit with confidence - many young players break wood bats regularly, so the added durability of bamboo bat allow players to hit with more confidence.
Durable baseball bat - a proprietary mix of different types of bamboo is used to create a very durable and weight appropriate bat for players aging from as young as 5 years old to 13 years old. 28"- 31" sizes - youth bats come in sizes that range from 28" to 31" with one inch increments in between; with so many youth wood bat tournaments being played, the youth BamBooBat models are extremely popular.
3. Louisville Slugger #ad
30, Louisville Slugger Youth Genuine Y125 Natural-Black Baseball Bat #adLouisville Slugger #ad
- Wood: youth 125 Mix. Turning model: Y125. Louisville slugger youth genuine Y125 Natural-Black Baseball Bat - 30 Regular finish Cupped Balanced Swing Weight. Natural to Black hardline.
4. Marucci #ad
29", MARUCCI AP5 Youth Model Natural/Black Wood Baseball BAT #adMarucci #ad
- Handcrafted from top-quality MAPLE. Feel: End-loaded. Bone rubbed for ultimate WOOD density. Ideal for those with eXPERIENCE hitting wood. Big league-grade ink dot CERTIFIED.
5. Louisville Slugger #ad
Louisville Slugger Youth Genuine Y125 Black Baseball Bat, 28 #adLouisville Slugger #ad
- Louisville slugger youth Genuine Y125 Black Baseball Bat - 28. Color: Black. Topcoat: regular Finish Cupped Balanced Swing Weight. Turning model: Y125. Wood: youth 125 Mix.
6. Rawlings #ad
30 inch, Rawlings Player Preferred Y62 Youth Ash Wood Baseball Bat #adRawlings #ad
- Easy, quick swing speeds for youth hitters thanks to the -7. 5 drop weight and the Y62-barrel profile that promotes ultra-light swing speeds through the hitting zone.
Made of premium ash wood that promotes a lightweight feel and increased flex due to its wider wood grain throughout the bat. Patriotic red, white and blue design with american flag-themed handle wrap will be sure to make every player stand out on the field while showing their American pride.
Increased comfort and control due to the bat's pro-cupped end and a 7/8" handle. Designed for kids ages 13 and under, the player preferred y62 youth ash wood Baseball Bat is constructed from the finest materials and is durable to keep up with your level of play.
7. BARNETT #ad
BB-W Wooden baseball bat size 30'' 76,2 cm #adBARNETT #ad
- Baseball bat composite wood. Bat for beginners and children. Ideal for training and initiation. Only use with soft balls. Light and easy to use.
8. Louisville Slugger #ad
29, Louisville Slugger Youth Prime RA13 Ronald Acuña Jr. Maple Baseball Bat #adLouisville Slugger #ad
- Louisville slugger youth prime ra13 Ronald Acuña Jr. Youth prime Maple Black/Natural. Maple baseball Bat - 29. Seamless decals: louisville slugger’s exclusive seamless decals are applied directly under the top coat, giving MLB Prime bats a pristine look.
Cupped -8 +/-2 Balanced. Exopro: gives you a finish you can feel in an incredibly durable top coat that not only drastically increases surface hardness, but gives you a mirror-like finish in high-gloss models, elevating the color and grain definition of the bat.
Thanks to this innovative technology, MLB Prime bats continue to shine after countless trips to the plate. All mlb prime models feature branding that blends into the bat almost as intricately as the grain of the wood itself – without added stress from pressure and heat.