As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Rule #ad
Rule 1100 GPH 27SA Electronic Sensing Bilge Pump-1100 #adRule #ad
- Includes backflow preventer. Stainless-steel shaft. Completely automatic with manual override; no float switch needed. Submersible and ignition protected. High efficiency, low amp motor.
2. MAXZONE #ad
Automatic, MAXZONE Automatic Submersible Boat Bilge Water Pump 12v 1100gph Auto with Float Switch Blue #adMAXZONE #ad
- Flow rate gph: 1100gph; volt: 12v; currenta: 3. 8a; headm: 3. 0m. Wire leadm: 1m; outlet diameter: 29mm/ 1. 14 inch 1-1/8"; width: Approx. 81mm. Equipped with built in electronic controlled reed sensor system for easy fully automatic operation.
No power use until pump is activated by internal float switch when water level rises. Built-in float switch! No separate float switch is needed.
3. attwood #ad
One Size, attwood Corporation Bilge Pump Sahara S1100 #adattwood #ad
- High capacity for larger boats and yachts. Compact and durable package includes pump, strainer, wire seals, and mercury-free switch in one unit.
Comes with a 29-inch length of 16-gauge caulked and tinned copper wire, and uses a 1-1/8”-inch interior diameter hose. Meets automatic switch pump requirements for any vessels 20 feet and over with sleeping accommodations.
12-volt, 1. 5-amp draw pump is rated for 1100 GPH performance at open flow at voltage of 13. 6 volts DC. Installs quickly and easily in tight spaces, mounts horizontally only. Reliably provides bilge water pumping for larger recreational boats.
4. MAXZONE #ad
Submersible Boat Bilge Water Pump 12v 1100gph Non-Automatic Marine Electric Bilge Pump for Ponds, Boat Caravan RV Submersible, Spas Silent, Pools #adMAXZONE #ad
- Ideal for fishing boats, Runabouts, Yachts, Cruisers, Etc. Typical uses: suitable for hydraulic systems fed with cold water—used in line to be fed by gravity or pressure. 1-1/8" 29mm.
The water-cooled engine ensures a long service life. Built for the harsh marine environment, are suitable to withstand the most adverse condition. Flow: 1100 gallons per hour or 5000 l / hour, head: 13 Ft 4mts, Outlet Dia. Flow rate: 1100 gph; voltage: 12 VDC.
5. Rule #ad
Rule Mate 500 Fully Automated Bilge Pump, 12V RM500B #adRule #ad
- Bilge pump 500 Quick and easy installation. Power rating: 12V. Refer to manufacturer recommendations and guidelines to ensure a proper fit.
6. SEAFLO #ad
SEAFLO Electric Marine Bilge Pumps 1100 GPH #adSEAFLO #ad
- 4-year Warranty! Flow rate: 1100 gph; voltage: 12 VDC. Outet dia: 1-1/8"; max draw: 3. 0 a; head: 12'. Perfect for any marine, Industrial, RV, or Off-Grid Application.
7. SEAFLO #ad
SEAFLO Automatic 1100GPH Submersible Bilge Water Pump 4 Year Warranty Boat 1100 Auto with Magnetic Float Switch #adSEAFLO #ad
- 83mm. Wire leadm: 1m; outlet diameter: 1-1/8"-Inch; Width: Approx. All new, patent pending design! Flow rate gph: 1100 gph; volt: 12v; currenta: 3. 0a; headm: 3. 0m. Built-in magnetic float switch for longevity! No separate float switch is needed.
8. SAILFLO #ad
SAILFLO Automatic Submersible Boat Bilge Water Pump 12v 1100gph Auto with Float Switch 1 1/8 inch 29mm outlet… #adSAILFLO #ad
- 1-1/8 hose outlet -pump turns on when water level rises & shuts off when water is removed. Sailflo-2 yr warranty. All-in-one pump & switch – no float switch required - 1100 GPH Bilge pump.
Snap-off strainer for easy cleaning. Heavy duty motors with stainless steel shafts and tough thermoplastic bodies. Can be used with switch panel for manual override.
9. Rule #ad
Non-Automatic, 24 Volt, Rule 27DA-24 Marine Bilge Pump, 1100 GPH #adRule #ad
- Threaded discharge - easier installation, easier maintenance. Hidden air vents in the body – helps prevent air locking in challenging plumbing installations and helps with the check valve. High flow - optimized impeller to provide greater flow at the same amperage.
Built-in thermal cut-off TCO – provides added protection for pump and vessel. Back flow prevention - reduces the amount of water left over in the bilge, reducing odor and helping keep your bilge cleaner.
|Manufacturer||Flow Control, LLC #ad|