As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Pelican #ad
Built-in Retrieval Hooks, Pelican Poseidon Angler Fishing Lightweight Kayak Paddle, Fiberglass Reinforced Baltic Brown, 98.5 in #adPelican #ad
- Adjustable drip rings to help keep hands dry for a better grip. Impact resistant fiberglass reinforced polypropylene blade for great durability. Fishing ready - integrated hook retrieval system and Tape measure along the shaft.
0-65˚ angle adjustment. Ovalization: the shaft goes from a rounded shape to a slightly oval shape called indexing which serves as a reference to where you should be placing your right hand. 98 in long for wider kayaks.
|Warranty||1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY|
2. SeaSense #ad
SeaSense X-TREME 2 Kayak Paddle, Black 96" #adSeaSense #ad
- Two piece construction For Easy Storage. Three Locking Positions. Support ridge For Added Strength. Adjustable Drip Guards. Floats. Feathered Blade Design.
|Manufacturer||Unified Marine, Inc. #ad|
3. OCEANBROAD #ad
OCEANBROAD Kayak Paddle 230cm/90.5in Alloy Shaft Kayaking Boating Oar with Paddle Leash 1 Paddle #adOCEANBROAD #ad
- The drip rings at two ends help stop water flowing from the blades. Free leash/3 angles/ drip rings: all oceanbroad kayak paddles come with a free bungee paddle leash. It’s an ideal kayak paddle with moderate length for you and your family.
Especially, your hands won’t suffer from the cold feeling from the alloy when you kayak in winter weather. Popular length at 230cm: not too short, the oar is 230cm 905 inches at length. It provides better grip for your hands to prevent blistering.
Useres friendly: the oar shaft is designed with a shrinking PE tube cover. It’s also detachable at 2 sections, not too long, so you might carry it around and put it away easily. It’s a perfect choice for starters and intermediate kayakers.
So, the shaft and your hands won’t get wet easily. Durable and affordable: this kayak paddle is with high-quality aluminum alloy shaft 1. 1mm shell thickness and fiberglass reinforced PP blade. The material combination ensures a stiff and durable kayak paddle at a better price. Worry free purchase: oceanbrOAD offers complete customer satisfaction of replacement or refund for any quality issues.
4. Overmont #ad
Overmont Kayak Paddle 230cm/90.5in Heavy Duty Aluminum Alloy Lightweight Boating Oar for Inflatable Kayaks with Paddle Leash #adOvermont #ad
- Two piece heavy-duty Construction for Easy Storage. Hollow aluminum shaft Tube can Well Keep the Paddle Float on the Water. Feather-shaped blades and Double Serrated Teeth Edge Design. Three Locking Positions. Package includes a Paddle Leash.
5. Crooked Creek Paddle Company #ad
Features a Lightweight Construction and Asymmetrical Blades, Versatile and Comfortable 50487, Crooked Creek 9-foot Fishing Kayak Paddle, Camo #adCrooked Creek Paddle Company #ad
- Dock hook blade cutout to help pull yourself over to the edge and reinforced blade tip to push-off. Fit type: Universal Fit. Fiberglass shaft with laser-engraved measurement scale.
Poly-fiber composite dihedral blade for touring performance. Weedless line/lure retrieval slot also helps easily remove stuck lures from logs and debris.
6. attwood #ad
Attwood 11768-2 Asymmetrical 2-Piece Heavy-Duty Kayak Paddle with Comfort Grips, 7 Feet #adattwood #ad
- Two-piece breakdown design is ideal for both storage and transport. Thick aluminum and rugged plastic construction for durable performance. Attwood products are both compatible and reliable, engineered and built with a never-fail attitude.
Asymmetrical spoon-blades increase your stroke efficiency while reducing blade flutter in the water. Drip rings for added comfort; they prevent water from sliding onto your grip.
7. Campingandkayaking #ad
Campingandkayaking Made in The USA! Paddle/Rod/Gear Leash Now with Cinch Lock! 3 Black Leashes and 1 Carabiner. Built to Last! #adCampingandkayaking #ad
- American owned, 1 for the paddle, 2 additional leashes for rods or other light gear. Woven construction and long bar-tack sewn, Built to last. A great wading leash.
The 20" bungee section takes just the right amount of force to make this a great wading leash. Fixed elongation, will not over stretch and loose elasticity. If a super long leash is needed, usa made! now with cinch Lock! NO HOOK & LOOP TO FAIL! 3 black gear leashes included, they simply loop together.
The bungee reduces the jerking of the kayak when attached to you while wading the shallows. Leashes, good for the water or the woods to keep your light gear safe. 20 inches of elongation keeps it out of the way but gives you the reach you need when paddling or reeling in the big one.
8. Pelican #ad
Standard Kayak Paddle, 0/65° Blade Angle, with Drip Ring, Lime, PS1966-00, Pelican, 220 cm 86.6 in., Aluminum Shaft and a Durable Polypropylene Blade #adPelican #ad
- Available in 3 colors, Black, Green, Orange. Sturdy two pieces anodized aluminum shaft and Polypropylene blade for maximum resistance. 0 or 65˚angle adjustment – Get more control and stability.
Try our poseidon kayak paddle if you want a longer paddle. This paddle is ideal for recreational paddlers between 4'8" and 5'11" and kayaks between 23"-28" wide. Drip rings help keep hands dry.
|Warranty||1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY|
9. BKC Brooklyn Kayak Company #ad
BKC KP224 86" Kayak Paddle 2 Piece Heavy Duty Light Weight Paddle with Anti-Slip Grips #adBKC Brooklyn Kayak Company #ad
- Anti-slip grips: the bkc kp224's shaft features two large anti-slip grip areas that maximize comfort and control in any weather and water conditions. Reassembly for the next excursion takes seconds.
Superior blade design: contour-molded feathered paddle blades are slender and ideally shaped to cut into the water and propel you along, offering superb speed and control. Easy storage & transport: the paddle can be separated into two sections for easy storage when the day's adventure is over.
Rugged construction: the aluminum shaft and durable molded plastic blades of the KP224 ensure years of reliable performance. It has drip guards that help keep you and your gear dry. Adjustable length: paddle locks in three different positions, with a maximum 86" length, allowing for use by paddlers of various sizes.