As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. WOLTIS LONJN #ad
WOLTIS Rifle Bipod Outdoors CNC QD Tactical Picatinny Rail 4.75-9 inch Bipod Flat Adjustable Black #adWOLTIS LONJN #ad
- 4. 75" to 9. 0" height adjustment, hard anodized technique, T6061 aluminum, Rubber feet for stability. 15° +/- of preloaded pan, 15° +/- of preloaded Cant. Mounts to picatinny rail via included ADM 170-S Lever.
Qd locking level, adjustable tension - just push up on the lock lever when not mounted and the nut rises up out of the recess allowing you to finger turn it show in picture. Locks securely in 4 different positions: stowed back, 90 degrees straight down, 45 degrees forward and stowed forward.
2. CANIS LATRANS #ad
Canis Latrans Hunting Rifle Bipod Fits 1913 Style Picatinny Rail 4.75-9 Inches Extension Adjustable Tactical Rifle Bipod #adCANIS LATRANS #ad
- Airsoft sniper rifle bipod sniper rifle bipod airsoft rifle bipod air rifle bipod tactical bipods for rifles tactical rifle bipod assault rifle bipod pellet rifle bipod x-aegis rifle bipod Tactical Rifle Bipod 6-9”Tactical Rifle Bipod 4.
5-9”. Quickly attach to or detach from the rifle using existing swivel stud. Mounts to 1913 picatinny rail.
Provides 30 total degrees left to right pan as well as 30 total degrees of cant, making it easy to align cross hairs on the target. Leg position can be deployed in a 90 degree, 45 degree position forwards or backwards, locking securely into 5 positions through a 180 degree arc. Adjustable leg lengths: 4. 75 - 9 inches, Weight 14. 57oz/413g.
3. Unknown #ad
V8 Rifle Bipod Tilt 360 Degree Mlok Bipod 6.5-9 inch Bipod Adjustable Mlok Picatinny Rail Mount Rotation Adapter #adUnknown #ad
- Material: sturdy and durable, lightweight aluminum structure, spring-loaded pawl can provide about 30 degrees of horizontal pan and 30 degrees of inclination, making the crosshair easy to target and tilt, it is very suitable for the terrain of Uneven use.
Robust rubber feet for stability. Compact design for easy carrying. Rifle bipod tactical legs can be adjusted from 6.
5 inches to 9. 0 inches, with an expandable length of 5. And securely locked in 5 positions through 180 degree arcs. Adjust the legs independently, in the positive lock position: retract backwards, form a 45-degree angle from front to back, and 90 degrees straight down.
Throw-bar quick-release mounting base, fits any standard 20mm Picatinny rail, and can be directly connected to the slide rail. This bipod for shotguns is perfect for prone shooting. Improve the strength and stability of rifle users. Unique design: shockproof.
|Part Number||HR05-Sports tripod-BK|
4. JINSE #ad
Stable Design Adjustable Bipod 360 Degree Swivel, JINSE Bipod,6.5-9 Inch Picatinny Bipod with CNC QD Lever Mount,Lightweight #adJINSE #ad
- Extendable legsadjustable height with spring tension, 5 different heights from 6. 5''-9''. Pivot model provides 30 total degrees left to right，perfect for use in uneven terrains. 12-month warranty we are dedicated to providing 100% customer satisfaction.
If you have any issues or questions, let us know ASAP! Solid constructionDurable aluminum construction with stable rubberized stand. Qd lever mountbipod compatible with 20cm rail, can be mounted directly to Weaver / Picatinny rail.
5. Accu-Shot #ad
Accu-Shot BT24 Atlas Cleat Feet for Atlas Bipods #adAccu-Shot #ad
- Origin – proudly designed, engineered, machined and assembled in the USA. Easy installation - the bt24 atlas cleat feet are easily installed to any V8, PSR or CAL model Atlas Bipod with the press of a stainless steel plunger.
Weight: 2. 1 ounces. Compatibility – bt24 bipod feet will work on v8, psr and cal models only. Purpose - the bt24 feet deliver a fully articulated aggressive foot to support the bipod. Lightweight yet durable – made of aluminum making them durable yet lightweight. What’s in the box – bt24 atlas bipod Feet are sold as a pair.
6. BESTSIGHT #ad
BESTSIGHT Riflescope bipod Tactical bipods for Hunting Rifle Adjustable Spring Return with Adapter #adBESTSIGHT #ad
- Rotatablethrow lever style quick release mount fit for any standard 20mm Picatinny rail, Quick detachable and easily adjustable Pivoting Mount. Durablelightweight and sturdy, durable aluminum construction, spring-loaded pawl adjust design.
Locks securely in 4 different positions: stowed back, 90 degrees straight down, 45 degrees forward and stowed forward. Bipod has 5 modes to adjust angle, Perfect for use in uneven terrains. Flexiblecnc processing of legs and body, legs can be forward or backward independently. Stablespecial pivot and rubber feet, keep steady on the uneven ground.
7. Atlas #ad
Atlas BT47-LW17 PSR Bipod: Tall with ADM 170-S Lever #adAtlas #ad
- Made of high-quality material - it is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum that is Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and have heat treated stainless steel components.
Positioning - independent, intentional and non-orientated leg positioning allows either hand to move leg into any of the five leg positions. Model - the bt47-lw17 psr atlas bipod mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via the included ADM-170-S lever.
Manufacturer – these atlas bipods are proudly designed, engineered, machined and assembled in America. Stabilization – the atlas bipods feature outer leg that does not rotate around inner leg and larger, stronger inner legs to ensure stability.
8. Atlas #ad
Atlas AccuShot 3523 Bipod with ADM 170-S Lever BT10LW17 #adAtlas #ad
- Height range approximately 4. 75 - 9. 0". Weight 12. 7 ounces. Mounts directly to any 1913 style pica tinny rail via included dam 170-s lever. Available in black only.
|Warranty||Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty|
9. Magpul #ad
Black, Magpul Rifle Bipod, M-LOK #adMagpul #ad
- Made of lightweight mil-spec hard anodized 6061 t-6 aluminum and injection-molded polymer; aesthetically pleasing, LOW-PROFILE DESIGN conceals its mechanisms and hardware, smoothly brushing off Snags and bumps.
Optimized for rapid one-handed adjustmentS; quickly and quietly transitions between countless user configurations. An industry-exclusive 50° of total tilt and 40° of total pan are controlled by a glove-friendly knurled tool-less bipod locking knob located between the extended legs, allowing easy adjustment between shots.
Easily loaded with stabilizing forward tension without fear of failure or warping; at just over 11 oz.
The magpul bipod is lighter than many pricIER BIPODS currently on the market. Spring-tension legs stow neatly forward and snap down and lock into place with ONE HAND; LEG EXTENSIONS slide and lock securely with the push of a button on any of the seven half-inch spaced locking detents.