As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Best Marine and Outdoors #ad
234cm, 250cm, Adjustable Oar, Carbon Fiber Shaft & Fiberglass Reinforced Polypropylene Blades, Separating Lightweight Floating Paddles, Kayaking Equipment, Best Marine Kayak Paddle & Leash 220cm #adBest Marine and Outdoors #ad
- 5 striking color choices - kayak in style with our vibrant black, blue cloud, black Prism, Blue Prism and Orange Cloud color options. Lightweight yet tough - powerfully and effortlessly glide through water. Your ideal length - enjoy optimal control over your kayak. Ideal for casual kayakers who want quality with affordability.
Plus we keep costs low so you can enjoy a quality paddle at half the price of similar-quality alternatives. This paddle is 234cm in length, weighs 33. 5oz, ours feel as solid and engaging as any single-piece paddle and feature 2 drip rings to stop water from dripping down the shaft! We offer 220cm/87in, and separates into two pieces for easy travel and storage.
The premium carbon fiber shaft and reinforced fiberglass blades give you an ultra-light yet supremely durable flatwater paddle for a more satisfying kayak experience.
Minimize arm fatigue and focus on your beautiful natural surroundings. At best marine, we guarantee you quality you can rely on. High quality, low price - avoid cheaply made paddles that break when you need them most. The handle is also designed with a super-smooth finish that doesn’t hurt your hands. Our paddles make a great gift! our promise to you- as a leading kayak gear provider around the world, it's our mission to bring you kayaking equipment you can always trust. Each paddle floats in water and includes a 5ft leash to keep it securely attached.
2. AQUA BOUND #ad
AQUA BOUND Sting Ray Carbon 2-Piece Kayak Paddle, Black CR Blade/Posi-Lok Carbon Shaft, 230 cm #adAQUA BOUND #ad
- Made in osceola, wisconsin, the sting ray 2-piece paddle is hand-built in Wisconsin, USA. Carbon abx resin blades are lightweight, stiff and stronger than glass reinforced blades.
Ovalized paddle shaft provides a comfortable grip. Like all aqua-Bound paddles, staffed by paddling enthusiasts. 2 piece construction. Drip Rings included. The sting ray breaks into two pieces with Posi-Lok ferrule for easy travel and storage.
|Brand||AQUA BOUND #ad|
|Manufacturer||AQUA BOUND #ad|
3. HydroPro #ad
Blue, HydroPro 220 cm Carbon Fiber Kayak Paddle #adHydroPro #ad
- Paddle can be broken down into two pieces for easy transport. Carbon fiber shaft, fiberglass reinforced blades and stainless steel spring button. Ultra-lightweight 2 lbs 3 oz weight reduces user fatigue.
31 mm 1 1/4-inch shaft diameter with 220 CM 86-inch shaft length. Push button feature settings allows the user to easily adjust the paddle to three different angles.
|Part Number||does not apply|
4. Hornet Watersports #ad
Hornet Watersports Graphic Fiberglass Kayak Paddle- Ideal for Touring, Fishing and Boating- 90.5 inches / 230CM Adjustable with Carbon Fiber Shaft Green Scales #adHornet Watersports #ad
- The construction of the blade is designed for maximal impact resistance. 100% money-back guarantee - hornet watersports kayak oars are backed by our 100% guarantee that you are fully satisfied with your product or receive your money back.
737 grams and comes with two drip rings to prevent water from getting in your kayak. The paddle weighs 26 oz. Durable and lightweight: the paddle blade is made of durable fiberglass, while the shaft is a mix of light carbon fiber and fiberglass.
Multifunctional: the midsize blade of this paddle is ideal for touring, kayak fishing and any type of recreational paddling. This combination gives an optimal flex for your paddling session, whether you’re out for a leisurely ride or for a hard workout.
The adjustable mechanism can extend the paddle to 94. 5” 240 cm. Adjustable shaft: the kayak paddle has a straight shaft and measures 905” 230 cm. The paddle breaks down into two parts making it easy to transport and store away. The paddle is designed for paddlers of all skill levels. The dihedral blade shape is ideal for efficiently pulling water.
5. OCEANBROAD #ad
OCEANBROAD Kayak Fishing Paddle 250CM/98 Inches Carbon Composite Shaft Kayaking Boating Oar with Paddle Leash #adOCEANBROAD #ad
- It helps secure your paddle to your kayak, stop by a little bit to enjoy great views around. So, especially when you want to lay down the oars, the shaft and your hands won’t get wet easily. It’s also detachable at 2 sections, so you might carry it around and put it away easily.
With the carbon kayak shaft, it’s an awesome combination of durability and value. Worry free purchase: oceanbrOAD offers complete customer satisfaction of replacement or refund for any quality issues.
The paddle is with 3 locking positions for different kayaking angle preference. It’s a perfect choice for kayakers of various skill levels. Durable and affordable: the uv-stable pp blade ensures a stiff and durable kayak paddle at a better price.
Lightweight: this kayak paddle is with carbon fiber composite shaft and fiberglass reinforced PP blade. The drip rings at two ends help stop water flowing from the blades. Being 98'' long, the whole kayak oar weighs around 37 oz. Free leash/3 angles/ drip rings: all oceanbroad kayak paddles come with a free bungee paddle leash. Otal length at 250cm 98 inches: it’s an ideal kayak fishing paddle at affordable cost.
6. White Wolf #ad
White Wolf Kayak Paddle Carbon Fiber Shaft Blue Blade #adWhite Wolf #ad
- Blade is a 3 color fade design and is molded in Polypropylene + 20% glass fill. A large 7"x18" blade adds extra power to your stroke. This is the perfect paddle for the advanced kayaker or someone just wanting to upgrade to a premium paddle.
Paddles are now 88" or 224 cm long. Extreme lightweight and durability. Premium Kayak Paddle. The carbon fiber shaft has a slip resistant grip and blades can be easily adjusted to 3 different angles according to your preference.
7. Wilderness Systems #ad
Wilderness Systems Pungo Carbon Recreation/Touring Kayak Paddle | Carbon Fiber Blade |Adjustable Carbon Fiber Shaft 220-240cm, One Size, Black #adWilderness Systems #ad
- Works well with rec/touring kayaks from wilderness systems and other brands. Designed to deliver maximum boat control for recreational and touring paddlers. Sport type: Kayaking.
Features a lightweight yet powerful mid-size foam core blade that works well in any type of water conditions. Delivers crisp, clean and flutter-free strokes without compromising power and efficiency. Adjustable size – 220cm base length expandable up to 240cm.
|Brand||Wilderness Systems #ad|
|Manufacturer||Wilderness Systems #ad|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
8. Best Marine and Outdoors #ad
For Outdoor Recreation, 2 Piece Adjustable Kayaking Accessory, Best Marine Kayak Fishing Paddle, 98 Inch, Includes 5 Ft Nylon Bungee Leash-Lightweight Angler Oar, Carbon Fiber Shaft with ABS Blades #adBest Marine and Outdoors #ad
- These two features alone take the stress and strain off your upper body and give you the confidence to paddle one mile or many. Perfect length for fishing kayaks: want to catch some fish in the old school, fun, our kayak paddles are perfect for the majority of wide fishing kayaks. Effortlessly glide through the water: your kayaking adventure doesn't get any better than this.
It's a great value for people looking for a premium kayaking experience at an affordable price. High-quality construction: our 98-inch kayak paddle consists of a high-quality carbon fiber shaft for strength and durability. Fully prepared for your next kayaking trip: included in each package is one kayak paddle with a 40-inch 100 cm ruler on the shaft and two drip rings that prevent water from running down the shaft, and an easy-to-install 5-foot nylon bungee leash that keeps your paddle securely attached to your kayak.
Easy to transport and store: in addition to their weight, single-piece paddles can be awkward to travel with.
Our lightweight paddle shaft has a 17-inch x 6-inch ABS blade on each side. Each blade can adjust to three different angles: -90, 0, 90 degrees—allowing you to customize your kayaking experience with ease. Talk about convenience! We designed this paddle with the entire fishing kayaking experience in mind. That's why we designed a two-piece paddle that's not only lightweight but easy to separate and assemble. Whether you're headed on a rugged fishing adventure or a simple recreational stroll in the water, you can travel and store your paddle without having to rearrange your entire vehicle to fit your kayaking gear.
9. Abahub #ad
Abahub 1 x Carbon Kayak Paddles, Carbon Fiber Shaft Yellow Plastic Blades, Canoeing with Free Paddle Leash, 90.5 Inches Kayaking Oars for Boating #adAbahub #ad
- This especailly provides your hands with more comfort during cold winter paddling. Energy efficient blade design: with 18'' x 6. 5''asymmetrical blades, this paddle is comfortable and energy saving, both for casual and long distance paddling.
It weighs only 33 oz, 29mm diameter carbon fiber composite shaft, and fiberglass reinforced polypropylene blades, and is perfect for beginner and intermediate kayakers. Carbon design - lightweight & durable: made of premium quality 1.
25mm thick, this kayak paddle is impact and erosion resistent, thus for great durability. 2 upgraded drip rings at both joints of the blades are added to minimize water flow during paddling so you won't get wet easily. All these add up to better cuts and pulls through water.
Easy to use: this 2-sections detachable kayak paddle is designed with 3 locking positions to offset the blade to reduce wind resistance accordingly. It's also designed with 05mm shaft rubber cover for better grip. 905" fits most: both kayak length and paddler's height are analyzed to set the length of this oar at 905 inches/230 cm, so it could fit most people over 5'5" with the common kayak length of 24" - 28".