As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Camillus #ad
VG10 Steel Blade 18670, Black, Camillus 6.5" Carbo Titanium Folding Marlin Spike, G10 Handle #adCamillus #ad
- Vg10 japanese Steel. Modified Drop Point Blade. Blade treatment: vg10 steel is bonded with Carbonitride Titanium that resists rust and corrosion and is up to 10x harder than untreated steel so the blade stays sharper, longer.
The is material made of multiple layers of fiberglass soaked in resin, than highly compressed and baked. Marlin spike: the marlin spike is extremely robust and rigid can be use for untying and untangling knots.
G10 handle. Secure: the 2. 75" sheepsfoot blade is made of vg10 steel and locks into place with a robust liner lock. The blade can be easily opened using dual thumbstud for left or right handed use.
Making the blade surface stable under harsh conditions. Durable: the marlin spike handle is comprised of durable G10 Carbonitride Titanium Non-Stick Blade. Rigging blade with Liner Lock. Sport type: Hunting. When opened it locks into place and is released using the shackle. Dimensions: the full length is 6.
2. Camillus #ad
7.5" 18589, Bamboo Handle, Camillus Ti Marlin Spike Pocket Knife, Brown #adCamillus #ad
- Blade style: Sheep Foot. Aus-8 japanese Steel. Rigid marlin Spike with Lock. Blade treatment: Carbonitride Titanium Non-Stick.
Main blade material: AUS-8. Rigging blade with Liner Lock. Hand crafted Bamboo Handle. Handle Color: Black. Carbonitride Titanium Non-Stick Blade. Sport type: Hunting.
3. Myerchin #ad
Rigging Knife & Marlin Spike Myerchin AF300P Professional Captain Pro Engravable White Bone Handle #adMyerchin #ad
- Marlinspike used by sailors to undo knots and bends. Easily and safely open the blade under difficult conditions. Of course our bone handle is sustainable… carefully selected bovine material.
The natural bone is an excellent base for adding traditional personalized scrimshaw. You can scrimshaw the material, natural stress lines, protect it with a natural carnauba wax, it should last for several generations.
A note about natural bone knife handles: the real beauty of a natural material comes from the unique qualities of each piece. Pro-grade german marine stainless that we use is comparable to 440C for hardness and edge-holding properties with additional anti-oxidation elements added for the final crafting of our knives.
Every handle has slight color differences, or just let nature slowly change its patina. With care, and the ability to weather and age gracefully as it is handled by the owner.
4. Maxam #ad
Fishing, a Powerful Traditional Lever Lock Knife and Marlin Spike, Maxam Sailor's Tool, Ideal for Boating, or Sailing #adMaxam #ad
- The perfect economy sailing knife: Featuring a honed blade, marlinspike, our functional sailor's knife measures 7 inches long when opened and 4 inches closed. A practical rigging knife: with a durably robust marlinspike running along the spine and a lanyard ring for secure storage, our affordable sailor's tool can easily be utilized to pick lines as well as loosen all kinds of difficult-to-untie knots.
A dynamic nautical knife: the maxam sailor's Tool is a powerfully-effective lever lock knive that includes a 3 inch marlin spike and 2. 75 inch stainless steel flat edge knife.
5. Outdoor Merchants #ad
MYERCHIN SAILING KNIFE COMBO TOOL MARLIN SPIKE P300BL #adOutdoor Merchants #ad
- Myerchin products are best viewed as professional tools. 440 c stainless steel 3/4 serrated blade, 1/4 Traditional blade Marlin Spike Length: 3. 0". Ask any sailor about myercHIN knives and you'll probably get the answer, "real working tools.
". Today these knives are constantly tested by hunters, Harbor Patrols, emergency workers, fishermen. Throughout the years, merchant marines, US Coast Guard, i. E. The production of some of the finest rigging tools in the world.
The world's oceans. Real people who use our products on the job every day. The navy, backpackers, coast guard, merchant Marines, police, and others who make their living at sea have tested these knives by making them the working tools of choice.
Fully functional pliers for opening shackles. These knives have been tested since 1984 in the harshest environment on earth. Customers include the us navy, us Army, the company has concentrated on doing one thing in an exceptional manner, and sailors around the world. Myerchin has been providing quality rigging tools to working seamen and seawomen since 1984.
6. MFH #ad
BW German army mariner navy knife. German bordmesser sailor navy knife marlinspike Yatchsman Marlin Spike #adMFH #ad
- Premium quality. The length of the blade is 3. 15 inch, total length 7. 48 inch. The weight is: 120 g. This tool can be used for loosen difficult knots, the knife is especially popular with sailors.
The marlin spike has a security lock system and lanyard loop. This is a army style knife from the German military bundeswehr marines.
7. Davis Instruments #ad
Davis Instruments Deluxe Rigging Knife #adDavis Instruments #ad
- Stainless steel knife and screw driver. Stainless steel marlin spike and shackle key. Stainless steel housing and lanyard loop. Affordable price.
8. Brand Myerchin #ad
Myerchin Knives Hardwood Handle Sheepfoot Blade & Marlinspike WF300 Professional Tested at Sea Captain Rigging Knife #adBrand Myerchin #ad
- Ask any sailor about myerchin knives and you'll probably get the answer, US Coast Guard, our company has concentrated on doing one thing in an exceptional manner, US Army, i. E. The production of some of the finest rigging tools in the world. Myerchin has been providing quality rigging tools to working seamen and seawomen since 1984.
The generation 2 series features our advanced, spike, springless locking mechanism securely locks blade, or both / Includes Cordura nylon sheath / belt . Myerchin has received many awards and special recognitions from industry leaders, one of the finest award came from General Thomas W.
The navy, police, backpackers, coast Guard, emergency workers, and others who make their living at sea have tested these knives by making them the working tools of choice. Extreme strength and light weight. The hardwood handle has been tested for durability in a marine environment and it is always a sustainable wood.
Pro-grade german marine stainless that we use is comparable to 440c for hardness and edge-holding properties with additional anti-oxidation elements added for the final crafting of our knives. On july 15, 1991, we were awarded a certificate of appreciation " for innovation in the art of knife making with particular emphasis on providing instruments that are needed and used by the Special Operations Community a lasting contribution to the nation. ". Real people who use our products on the job every day.
9. Maxam #ad
Fishing, Maxam Sailor's Tool, Silver, a Powerful Multi-Use Survival Knife Ideal for Hunting, Camping or Outdoor Activity #adMaxam #ad
- An ideal present for any occasion: elegantly sleek, affordably stylish and packaged in a nice box, Maxam's Sailor's Tool makes for a thoughtfully memorable as well as economical idea that'll show any outdoor enthusiast just how much they mean to you.
A dynamic nautical knife: the maxam sailor's tool is a powerfully-effective multi-sailing, -fishing, -camping and -hunting tool that's designed for fast/easy cutting access and is efficiently packed in a sleek ruggedly compact stainless-steel body.
Cutting edge adventure gear: Maxam creates high-powered multi-use sporting knives and reliable survival tools that are dependable and low-cost. A practical rigging knife: with a durably robust marlinspike running along the spine and a lanyard ring for secure storage, our affordable sailor's tool can easily be utilized to pick lines as well as loosen all kinds of difficult-to-untie knots.
The perfect economy sailing knife: featuring a honed blade, 5-cm on the other, marlinspike, bottle opener and stainless-steel handle with a 2"-ruler on one side, shackle key, our functional sailor's knife measures 6.125" long when opened and 3. 75" closed.
|Manufacturer||Luxury Home #ad|